Why Women Aren't People (But Corporations Are)

BillRM

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 02:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
“It should be noted they did not tell their employees they could not use birth control.”

Just not the types of birth control that they for some reason do not care for.

They know better then either the women or their doctors what types are best.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 02:54 pm
@BillRM,

Quote:
They know better then either the women or their doctors what types are best.

The point is she was lying.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 02:56 pm
@coldjoint,
Thought I smelled you. Add unwashed to the list.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 02:59 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Thought I smelled you. Add unwashed to the list.

You only smell something because your head is up your ass. I bet Rex wants a turn.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 07:12 pm
@coldjoint,
At any rate, **** breath, I think you and baldino have shouted yourselves out, heres what;s wrong with the SCOTUS ruling. It doesn't matter how many methods Hobby Lobby offer 1 or 1million. It only matters they banned one. Now any employer can not cover anything if they feel religion prohibits it, including your Rogaine and penile pump, your Jehovah's Witness boss could refuse to pay for blood transfusions. You idiots don't stop and consider the consequence of your bullshit, do you?????
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 07:25 pm
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140701-unfortunately-for-women.jpg
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 07:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You idiots don't stop and consider the consequence of your bullshit, do you?????

You've forgotten, momentarily, I'm sure, that that would require thinking for cj and baldy.

Have you noticed them do that before, Bobsal?
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 07:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Does Hobby Lobby sell boners?

coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
At any rate, **** breath, I think you and baldino have shouted yourselves out.

There is your problem, you don't think. It is a matter of conscience as much as it is religious. People cannot be forced to support murder. If Obama and the fucktards that passed this law can't handle the flack they should have thought before they passed it.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:30 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Does Hobby Lobby sell boners?

Is Rex in line?http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:34 pm
@coldjoint,
I don't know butt you are.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:40 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
I don't know butt you are.

Your as lame as Boob. I thought that wasn't possible.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/bible.gif
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Lame is you wasting that grade 3 education, cj.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
There is your problem, you don't think. It is a matter of conscience as much as it is religious. People cannot be forced to support murder.

Murder.....?????!!!!???

Tell us all how in any manner is the use of IUDs is murder under any theory of murder as all it does is keep the sperms and the egg from meeting inside the woman body.

I assume that no one think that using a condom is murder and all that device does is to stop the sperms from also getting to the egg at an earlier point then does a IUD.

Come on explain how not allowing their females employees IUDs is stopping murders even under the anti abortion religion nuts thinking.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:52 pm
@BillRM,

Quote:
Murder.....?????!!!!???

The court backs me up. Not you.
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:54 pm
Did anyone see the headline in the NYT?

Hobby Lobby's Knobbies Get Stroked
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:57 pm
@coldjoint,
There you go again, cj, wasting that grade 3 education. And after your ma & pa sacrificed so much.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 09:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The court backs me up. Not you.

Yes and so what as far as the your claim that IUDs are abortion devices?

An the ruling of the court can deal with any medical issue not just birth control and you could or any of us could find ourselves not getting any medical treatments if the owners of the company happen for example to be Christian Scientists.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 09:06 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
and you could or any of us could find ourselves not getting any medical treatments if the owners of the company happen for example to be Christian Scientists.

I guess that is what happens when one party shoves a law down the throats of Americans. Deal with it.
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 09:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Baaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaa baaaa