I say String her up!

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 02:45 pm
I say string her up! ---BBB

Woman divorced for hit on pet dog

A woman in China has been divorced for hiring four hitmen to kills her husband's pet dog.

Xiao Fang, a housewife in the eastern city of Nanjing, took the unusual step as she was afraid the dog, a wolfhound, would make a mess of their newly-furnished apartment.

The Xinhua news agency said she tried to send the dog away but it always returned, leading her to eventually hire four men to kill it while her husband was away on business.

When the husband returned and discovered the killing he said he couldn't live under the same roof as a murderer and asked for a divorce.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 682 • Replies: 2
No top replies

msolga

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 09:13 pm
Re: I say String her up!
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
When the husband returned and discovered the killing he said he couldn't live under the same roof as a murderer and asked for a divorce.

Fair enough! She deserved her fate!
But 4 hitmen to kill ONE dog Question She wasn't taking any chances!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 09:32 pm
My gawd!! If she could actually think of such a thing, it wouldn't surprise me if she could also hire a hit man to kill her husband.

String her up is right!!!
0 Replies