Copper/ginger Majirel shades or henna (caca rouge), dying soon help!

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 07:07 am
Hello,
I would love advice on achieving the following shade.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/527061962611872866/

I love that it is a dimensional colour, a gingery- very bright red but with yellow/copper tones
(The last image is a bit more one dimensional red but thought I'd add anyway).
I was wondering about a mix of majirel .. posiibly 7.44 and 8.43?
other colours relevant could be 8.34, 7.34, 8.4, 7.40?

Your advice on how best to obtain this would be soo much appreciated.

I have also read ALOT into using Henna, after multiple strand tests (on top of bleached 40vol hair) I have found LUSH Caca Rouge to be very bright orange, so maybe a mix of this and caca marron.
The plan if I use henna would be to lighten all hair from a dark brown using 40/30 vol and applying colour on top. I know this is permanent but seems like it could be a better idea for my hair's condition rather than having to majirel /add peroxide to it every time I want to refresh colour.
The Hanna doesnt really fade and there would be no more damage after the one time bleach up, then root touch ups.
What are your opinions on how henna looks, I have read so much about how it leaves amazing shine and condition, but henna also brings to mind dull shades and frizz!

ANY ADVICE ON THIS MUCH APPRECIATED, THANKS!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,857 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 07:22 am
@mipsie123,
It would help A LOT if you gave us a clue as to your current hair color, skin tone, etc.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 07:25 am
@mipsie123,
if your dying soon, why not let the mortician colour your hair
0 Replies