• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,471 • Replies: 19
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 03:15 am
@Wilso,
In a military sense? Probably not, unless somebody pushes a bluff too hard and gets called on it.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 03:33 am
@Wilso,
yes there is and all by design!

Wilso

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:00 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

yes there is and all by design!

Explain?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:21 am
@Wilso,
I want to but I am looking for the information is some of my hundreds of book.

Hope to come back with it.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:27 am
Here is some:
http://antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/ZioNazi_Quotes/img/Albert_Pike_NWO.jpg

From the same Albert Pike:

Quote:
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:31 am
@Wilso,
China is a very interesting country. Lots of potential, lots of chips on its shoulder. There is also a pretty good industry of manufactured rage the central government uses to keep the population in line. There seems to be a cycle where the government uses the Japan, the US and Europe (in that order) as evil empires bent upon denying China their rightful place in the world, but this has been going on for decades. China has a very rational government and I doubt they have any intent of doing something that could get out of control.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:34 am
@engineer,
actualy China is the test ground for the coming NWO!
explains a lot!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:38 am
listen carefully

PREPARE FOR WW3 - DAVID ICKE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_XZB8GEYY
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:41 am
i heard some where there was a China Crisis

i think the Pope might have been involved

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:42 am
@djjd62,
did you know the Pope is the OWNER of England and England is the owner of the USA? well the USA is NOT a country!
djjd62

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:44 am
@Quehoniaomath,
thank god i'm not an American or a Brit

i'm a human being

at least i'm pretty sure
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:44 am
@djjd62,
well yes AND no, you are a propertty of your government!
djjd62

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:48 am
@Quehoniaomath,
i doubt it, my life is my own, i have ultimate control over my next breath, they can't take that away from me
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:51 am
@djjd62,
don't be too sure.

well there is more to it. Actually you ARE a sovereign person, but you are also being tricked everyday and used like a property or corporation.
Check the numbers of your birth certificate, and see if they are on the stock exchange! The probably are , because, unknowingly, you are a corporation making profit for the government ( read tax, but there is more)
djjd62

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:54 am
@Quehoniaomath,
good for them, glad to see somebody making something of my existence, means i have more time to wander in the country, watch the birds and work in the garden
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:55 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
good for them, glad to see somebody making something of my existence, means i have more time to wander in the country, watch the birds and work in the garden

strange reaction. You pay a lot of tax but you don't have too!
But I guess you still do?
djjd62

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 07:01 am
@Quehoniaomath,
i pay what they ask

i have enough to live, i don't feed the banking systems any more than i have to, never owned a house or car, pay credit cards on time in full, try to shop outside the big corporations were possible, give to charities and do volunteer work

i'm probably the ruling elites, if they exist, worst nightmare
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 07:05 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
i pay what they ask

You don't have too!

Quote:
i have enough to live, i don't feed the banking systems any more than i have to, never owned a house or car, pay credit cards on time in full, try to shop outside the big corporations were possible, give to charities and do volunteer work

ok, sounds good, for one thing, you never ever have to pay for anything.
why? it is all pre-paid. If you go into a shop, you are not paying for the item at all! You are paying for the receipt!

and for feeding bank systems, I hear you, however, those idiots lone out money that doesn't exist! Hence the bankruptcy of the USA.
Hence, inflation.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 04:32 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:
Is there a confrontation coming?

The intent is to just have a military buildup so that the costs of confrontation deter all sides from choosing war.

But it will require extra caution to ensure that confrontation really is avoided.

The East China Sea is going to be tense, with US fighters flying out of Okinawa and a base near Hiroshima matching up with Chinese fighters based in the mainland.
0 Replies