The Kennedy brothers

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 01:30 am
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:
You are a Jew right why not admit the truth. Sig Heil Star of David. The truth is that the reason why you will not visit Jewwatch.com is because you don't want to see the truth about how your disgusting your Jewish People really are.
1. I am not a Jew. There are no Jews in my family.
2. I bear u no ill will; I remain indifferent.
3. U appear to be in a state of poor mental health.
MarkC

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:44 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
How do I know that you are not a Jew. John Boehner is a Jew. he lies to everybody in the country about this. In fact our entire Govt is run by Jews. You have to be in poor mental health to not know things like that. I have the real facts I think that you are in pretty poor mental health.
How come people on the forum have these wild threads about Donald Strickland and none of the people on the thread even know that he is a Jew. I think that people in America are mentally ill. I am one of the only sane people in the country that knows the real facts.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:50 pm
Jesus Crispy. Another loony has escaped. How long did it take to chew through the leather straps?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:58 pm
Well, it time to put another dumbshit on ignore. If I was interested in delusional people I would watch one of the "Real Housewives" shows.
0 Replies

MarkC

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 11:50 pm
People on this forum I think have been lied to on a grand scale. There are a few mentally deranged people on the forum. i will try to ignore them they just take up space.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 05:37 pm
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:
How do I know that you are not a Jew.
What u don t know is not my problem.
Its not my responsibility to educate u.

David
MarkC

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 10:55 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
This comment shows how stupid you really are. I am one of the main people in the U.S. that is behind exposing the entire Jewish criminal organization in America. If I was a Jew then why would I do that?? I would be keeping the whole thing QUIET. The Jews in the CIA that were behind 911 like Larry Silverman will be EXECUTED for their role in 911. I would really like to see that happen.
For example the Susan G Komen "the Cure" has been exposed by me as a total fraud. The Jews have been making millions giving people canser and then telling them that they are trying to find a "cure" when they were the ones that are giving people canser. Brinkman who runs Komen has been the CEO of Komen for years, she is a Jew that is stealing money from the organization that is supposedly going into reasearch to cure breast canser. Brinkman is good friends with Laura and George Bush of the CIA which is a Jewish organization
0 Replies