Love or Friendship

girishS

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:49 am
Hi, In my office i saw a girl and she and me looking both of them eyes locked for few second for a week she just gave me the sign that she is interested and after couple of days i went to her and spoke first i complimented her like you look so beautiful today she said thank you .Next when i said will you be my
friend she said sorry i dont knwo who you are. and i replied okey bye. Should i go and talk to her or just let it go
Please advice above and sorry for bad english.

But Sad Recently i get to know that she has a boyfriend.

I dont know why always women wil do like this. They wil see me and they give sign as they are very interest in me and after when i meet them and they will show dis interest as though they not even seen me only.This is second time happening in my life i feel very sad.

by this experience i feel not approach any women and not to have any relationship with women.

Please help me out in this thanks again and i waiting for your advice plz help me.

jespah

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 11:02 am
@girishS,
A few seconds of gazing is hardly a sign of interest. You are misreading things, and this is why you are not having success.

Oh, and as for giving up after two tries at having relationships, do you give up this easily on everything in your life?

In short
  1. This woman was not interested. She was not waiting for you; she was just hanging around in the break room and you happened to walk in. It was a coincidence and it means nothing. Let it go.
    HOWEVER
  2. This does not mean you should give up on all relationships for the rest of your life. It means you need to maybe be more observant without all the trappings of wishful thinking that you seem to have. And maybe try to be friends with women before telling them how gorgeous they are. You know, like talk about work or sports or politics or gardening or books or the weather and actually have a friendship like you would with a man before you try to make a move.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 11:07 am
@girishS,
http://able2know.org/topic/246130-1

do you notice you're getting pretty much the same responses from the women in both threads?

do you understand what that means?

0 Replies

girishS

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 12:28 pm
@jespah,
Hey Jespah,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you think stil i need to go and approach her ?

I think it is not good idea to approach her again what do you say ?

Cause any way she already have a boyfriend.

Plz advice.
0 Replies