Toning Light Brown Hair?

looliee

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 10:58 am
Long story short, a salon messed up my hair and I'm not willing to return and want to fix it on my own. My hair is naturally medium brown with sun-in golden/caramel highlights. Salon applied light ash brown/dark ash blonde dye to cool it down and blend my roots, i ended up with much more brassiness all over, and most specially on my roots. I tired Loreal Brass Banisher which used to help me in the past when I used sun-in, it did nothing after the salon treatment. Now I'm left with light brown/dark blonde hair that looks orange/brassy with yellowish highlights in certain lights and in the sun, but looks fine in cool lights. I'd like to keep the level of lightness but tone it down, will the Wella Toners work? And if yes which one should I try? or should I just darken it instead? what products should i use? The brassiness really does not suit my skin tone. Please Help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,913 • Replies: 0
No top replies