I sure miss my mom.

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 04:06 pm
A little gift for Eva, who's been like a mom to me for all these years...

http://www.flowerstobulgaria.com/images/yellow.jpg
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 04:19 pm
Where are mine?

I've been more like a mum! Who can you fight with like you fight with me???!!!

And no damn nasty ones, neither. You hear Gus?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 06:45 pm
I'm still waiting as well Gus!
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 07:00 pm
gus, last i heard you're dear, sweet mum became the black hills headquarters leader for the re-election of george bush. she said something about him being like the son she always wanted.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 07:09 pm
You ever mention George Bush in the same sentence with my mother again, Gala, and I'll come after you with a two by four.

Swear to God.

Unless of course the sentence was George Bush severely beaten with two by four by Gustav's mother.

In that case, I'd buy you a beer and take you out to a movie.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 07:12 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 07:13 pm
face it gustav, you left your sweet mum behind and she went astray. sources tell me she hums hank williams mournful tune "i'm so lonesome i could die."
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 10:49 pm
Thank you for the flowers, son. They are lovely. (sniff) It has been an honor to be your Mother-for-a-Day.

Now, go clean up your room.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 11:03 pm
Sorry Gus - you can't believe any of those liars. After you left home your mamma enlisted in the 6th Panzer Div and was instrumental in the invasion and capture of Lichtenstein. Groomed by High Command as a replacement for Rommel she later fled with Martin Bormann to Argentina on the last submarine out of Berlin in 1945. She as then settled in Peru disguised as a sardine-seller (or she lived in a cellar full of sardines, my source wasn't sure). Abandoning fishing for international intrigue she brokered shady deals selling 'Amway' products in the Phillipines, 'Tupperware' in Taiwan and 'Victoria's Secret' lingerie to Thai transsexual whores. She is a Leo. Her turn-offs are careless drivers and Oprah's Book of the Month Club. Her turn-ons are cystal meth and plotting to rule the world. She says you are a rotten son who never calls.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 11:03 pm
Gus; forget the room; Exclamation clean up your entire act!!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 01:17 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
She says you are a rotten son who never calls.

Oh ..... call gus, call!!!!! It's just heart -breaking! Sad
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 02:52 am
Better to be a rotten son who never calls, than an unspeakably horrendous son who does.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 02:52 am
Absinthe, as we all know, makes the heart grow fonder....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 04:23:25