Who is from American.Can you do me a favor.

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 01:34 am
Can you give me some website about renting.Not just rent house ,car.also other stuff,like phone, camera,bicycle etc.
And people also can post message that he can rent he own stuff to other people
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 3,156 • Replies: 22

anonymously99

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 01:41 am
@vivianzhou,
Sure. Then you can tell me how to delete myself completely from this site making any/all of my accounts and posts I've had disappear. As in make the fact that I was never here on this website possible.
vivianzhou

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 02:11 am
@anonymously99,
Actually ,I don't think you understand my meaning.Is my description wrong、
roger

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 02:41 am
@vivianzhou,
I'm sure you can do a search with Google if it's available where you are searching from. Possibly auto rentals in whatever city interests. Same for bicycles, though they're less common as rentals. The other things you mention will probably have to be bought.

Your meaning and descriptions are good, by the way.
vivianzhou

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 02:47 am
@roger,
Thanks friends.
I search "renting" by Google.But almost all is about renting house and cars.
Actually I don't need renting those thing that I mentioned.I just wanna find such kind of website
roger

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 03:02 am
@vivianzhou,
If your interest is in America, search for Avis, Hertz, Enterprise. They all have an internet presence. I suspect that some of them are international.
jespah

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 06:53 am
@vivianzhou,
Try Craigslist or eBay. Yes, they are for sales but you still might find something.
anonymously99

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 01:59 pm
@vivianzhou,
Quote:
Actually ,I don't think you understand my meaning.Is my description wrong

Please forgive me for coming across as rude. I didn't understand. I didn't try to understand. I don't feel I wanted to attempt to understand. 
anonymously99

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 02:04 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
... tell me how to delete myself completely from this site making any/all of my accounts and posts I've had disappear. As in make the fact that I was never here on this website possible.

Everything happens for a reason.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 02:08 pm
@vivianzhou,
vivianzhou wrote:

Thanks friends.
I search "renting" by Google.But almost all is about renting house and cars.
Actually I don't need renting those thing that I mentioned.I just wanna find such kind of website

Do you have any concept how big the United States is and how vague your request is? There is likely no such national website (other then real estate or cars/vehicles) that allow you to rent ____________________. What do you actually want to rent? And for what part of the country do you plan on renting such hypothetical equipment/device?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 02:17 pm
@tsarstepan,
You can rent construction tools and some equipment from Home Depot and probably Lowe's (I don't know about them) and other items from some other real old fashioned lumber yards, where they still exist. As Tsarstephan says, it depends on where you are and what you are looking for. If you are interested in renting a Bobcat, then look up that sort of purveyor - for example, the Bobcat company: http://www.bobcat.com/
0 Replies

InsuranceLady

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 02:35 pm
@vivianzhou,
You may have to be in a larger city to rent things like that. If in a smaller community, my suggestion would be to ask the neighbors if you could borrow some things. They may have an bike in the garage or an old phone collecting dust in the closet. Craigslist.com and freecycle.com would be my suggestions for finding things online. You may also be able to place a free ad with the local newspapers, it never hurts to ask. There may even be a thrift store in the area where you can get your items for cheap then simply donate them back when you don't need them anymore.
0 Replies

Zarathustra

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 02:59 pm
@vivianzhou,
If you Google "Rent Anything" there are multiple rental sites such as: http://us.zilok.com
vivianzhou

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 06:51 pm
@anonymously99,
Dear friends,
I think you are in bad mood when you reply my post.
Hope you have good mood now.
vivianzhou

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 06:52 pm
@roger,
HI,friends
Thanks for you help.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 06:57 pm
@vivianzhou,
Check out real estate staging companies used by Realtors to improve curb appeal and first impressions of property for sale.
0 Replies

vivianzhou

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 07:20 pm
@jespah,
Yeah,I browsed the two websites,They have some help.Thanks
0 Replies

vivianzhou

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 07:24 pm
@tsarstepan,
Actually,I don't need renting anything.I just wanna find such kind of website.Wanna know how the website operate.
Thanks after all
0 Replies

vivianzhou

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 07:25 pm
@Zarathustra,
This is what I'm looking for ,Thank very much
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 07:48 pm
@vivianzhou,
vivianzhou wrote:

Dear friends,
I think you are in bad mood when you reply my post.
Hope you have good mood now.

I thought we tried to work with you very well. Now we find you don't want to rent anything after all. My mood is bad now.