Look out of your window

SealPoet

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 06:38 pm
Mary had a little lamb
It tasted great with spearmint jam...

I look out the window and I see rain... (well, I would if it weren't night.) Looked out the front window this afternoon and saw a white rabbit hopping by. No waistcoat, no pocketwatch (kinda dissapointed in that), just a white rabbit hopping by. Mrs. SealPoet claimes to have seen that self-same rabbit on easter... And, no, it wasn't dlowan.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 06:40 pm
Dear Gawd, SP, don't jump!
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 06:50 pm
...duck!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:31 pm
splat!
SPLAT!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 09:07 am
Littlek, that webcam doesn't load for me. ??
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 01:43 pm
It's 5.40am, and there's an eclipse of the moon happening right now - I can see it through the window - and just went out to take a photo. It's a tad chilly, though!
0 Replies

london

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 02:47 pm
What a coincidence Margo, we got one on our moon too. It's all red.
0 Replies

london

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 02:50 pm
What is that white domed building in the webcam picture Littlek? It is sure grand.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 02:52 pm
Red! RED??? You have a communist moon!?

It was all in black and light here - but sun's up now - so moon ...pffftttt!!!!!!!
0 Replies

london

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 02:54 pm
While were on nursery rhymes---

Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a pale of water
Jill forgot to take the pill
And came down with a daughter.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 03:51 pm
the knife sharpener is just going past. the bell sounds the same as ever, but now he drives a station wagon instead of pushing a cart.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 06:19 pm
actually looking back towards the house

http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v132/djjd62/crab_tree_2.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 06:26 pm
I'm looking out my window right now, and I see the woman across the street closing her blinds and turning off the light after changing into sweat pants with the window blinds up and the light on. I love this apartment!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 06:36 pm
nothing like a city for voyeurism
0 Replies

Eve

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 02:08 am
I really love your view djjd.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 09:02 am
BBB
From my front home office window, I can see the open garage of my neighbor across the street. He has been working on a red 1949 truck to restore it. Yesterday, he got the truck's engine running for the first time. It sounded like a bomb going off. Scared all the dogs and cats and got my attention, too. He's a great neighbor and I'm glad he finally got the old girl running.

BBB
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 10:17 am
Okay. Lunch break. I have a window in front of me. I can see a molding room, a molding machine, a pillar, some ducts, a window that looks through to a tool room...

If I crane my neck and look out the window over the dcesk next to me I can see another window that looks out to the brick building across the street.

Factory life...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 10:34 am
It's a little after 2:30 am here. Can't sleep. Sad But it's beautifully peaceful out the back on the verandah. Very dark. Very quiet. You could hear a pin drop.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 10:57 am
Sorry you can't sleep, MsOlga -- a full moon makes it hard for me to sleep, too, but I love the quiet after midnight.

The window in my computer room looks east... where I'm seeing a mostly cloudy sky with a few patches of blue. All I can see of the house across the street is a tall red brick chimney. (Why did they put it on the south side of their house?) In between me and the road and blocking most of the view of the neighborhood is a typical Pacific Northwest native garden... five Douglas Fir trees, two Madronas and two "Cedars" all 50 feet tall or more and a lot of low-growing Holly, Salal, Huckleberry and Serviceberry. Directly across our driveway is an odd low-growing Madrona no more than ten feet tall, but with the leaf cover of a full-sized tree.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 11:04 am
<sleepy wave> Hi Piffka! Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 01:47:43