Why Does The UK Permit This?

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:25 am
Quote:
Finally, the authors of the report examine the links between Islamic culture and doctrine and the crime of child grooming. They note:

"There is not one case where it was non-Muslim men grooming Muslim girls, and that despite the fact that 95% of the men in Britain are not Muslims…There is no evidence at all that non-Muslim men are grooming Muslim children, but ample evidence that Muslim men are directing their grooming at non-Muslim schoolgirls."

At the same time, "the notion that Islam could be the basis for this criminality is always ruled out of the question, with no investigation of Islamic theology, the history of Islam, or the rulings of Sharia law."

The authors then provide a thorough examination of Islamic sacred texts (pp. 222-268) and conclude, among other observations:

1) "The laws in various Islamic states show that they think that Aisha [who was married to Mohammad at the age of six] was under 10 when Mohammed had sex with her. And to Muslims, Mohammed is regarded as the perfect man; it is part of their religion that they should emulate his behavior."

2) "Muslim men are taught in mosques that women are second-class citizens, little more than chattels or possessions over whom they have absolute authority."

3) "The Koran makes a distinction between legal wives and slaves, and instructs Muslim men that they can have sex with either their wives or their slaves."

4) "Not only are Muslim men permitted legally and morally to rape their slaves, but they are also forgiven if they turn a slave girl into a prostitute."

5) "There are also features of Islam which are supremacist and which look with contempt at non-Muslims."

6) "The Hadiths also permit Muslims to rape women who are captured after a battle (whereupon they become the property of Muslims, that is, they become slaves)."

At the same time, British judges are increasingly using Islamic Sharia law to justify light sentences for Muslims who rape underage girls:

<br /> http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4226/uk-child-sex-slavery
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,499 • Replies: 30
Topic Closed

Lordyaswas

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:46 am
@coldjoint,
"At the same time, British judges are increasingly using Islamic Sharia law to justify light sentences for Muslims who rape underage girls:....."

Do you have supporting evidence for this, Cold thingummyjig?

Setanta

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:52 am
Checking sources is important. Gatestone Institute is well known as an anti-Islamic organization, the news reports from which constantly beat the drum of the threat of Islam and Muslims.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:54 am
@Lordyaswas,

Quote:
Do you have supporting evidence for this,

Quote:
Sharia law to be adopted into UK legal system for first time

http://rt.com/news/sharia-law-uk-legal-713/
Quote:
Sharia principles are to become enshrined in the UK legal system for the first time, with The Law Society publishing guidelines for drawing up documents according to Islamic rules, which would exclude non-believers and encroach on women’s rights.

How many sources would you like?
coldjoint

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:01 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Checking sources is important

Here is one. And the Koran is another.
Quote:
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2014.03.24 (Hadramout, Yemen) - A vicious al-Qaeda attack on a local military barracks leaves two dozen dead.
2014.03.21 (Ramadi, Iraq) - An al-Qaeda suicide bomber detonates in the middle of a packed funeral, ripping the lives out of thirteen more people.
2014.03.21 (Kandahar, Afghanistan) - Fundamentalists bomb a Persian New Years ceremony, killing three participants.
2014.03.20 (Ngurosoye, Nigeria) - At least thirty people are murdered when Islamists toss grenades into a fish market.
2014.03.20 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Two young girls are among nine people shot to death when teenage Taliban storm a hotel.
2014.03.20 (Jalalabad, Afghanistan) - A Fedayeen suicide assault on a police station leaves eleven dead.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

And before you say that site is anti-Islam, it only reports what Islam is doing. You will find that is all it does. The hate you will claim is there simply is not. Or you can show it to me with a quote from one of their stories.

Now for the Koran.

Quote:
Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

And there are over 300 verses that demand death or submission of non-Muslims. Any verses that have any mercy for non-Muslims have been abrogated.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:16 am
@coldjoint,
No, not sharia law for the future (Wills only, by the way)....I asked that you supply evidence that child sex offenders are being dealt with, in the present, by sharia law in the UK.

Present and past evidence please, not future possibility about a specific area of the law covering wills and testaments.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:25 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
(Wills only, by the way).

How long do you think that will last? Islamics do as they please in the UK. Denying it doesn't make it a non issue. And the sentences are lighter because the Muslim criminals believe in Sharia.
Lordyaswas

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:29 am
@coldjoint,
Are we thinking and reckoning here? Or making sweeping statements that we can't back up with evidence?

Would you please hunt around and find a shred of evidence that a UK Judge used guidelines from sharia law, or sharia law itself to impose a lighter sentence on a child sex offender.

Or admit that your linked piece was inaccurate.

coldjoint

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 12:12 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Or admit that your linked piece was inaccurate.

Did you read the article? The point is that grooming is epidemic and the offenders do not receive due punishment or deportation. The legal system goes out of its way to excuse and diminish these crimes because of Islam.

In short PC is the only law in the UK and multiculture is a failure. When are they going to admit it?

0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 02:26 pm
Here come the tags again from the cowards that post here. Islamophobia is a non-word. Its only purpose is to silence people.

The fact is Sharia laws discriminates against females, especially in wills. That a civilized country agrees that women are second class is something to worry about.
So pissants keep tagging, I'll keep posting.
contrex

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 03:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Here come the tags again from the cowards that post here.

I tagged your stupid thread with 'idiot', which seems about right. I don't know who did the others. When you are a little older you will probably discover masturbation and then, hopefully you will be distracted and won't be treating this place as your very own toilet wall.

Lordyaswas

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 03:30 pm
@coldjoint,
The trouble is, coldjoint, that you do not set up a subject for open debate in the first place, and after the first three or four threads, people here immediately recognise the pattern and act accordingly.
You also lump all muslims into one large likeminded horde who, according to you, are all hellbent on world domination at the expense of liberty and freedom.
In truth, it is only the very top few percent, the fanatics, who cause the upset and headlines, with the rest of the muslim population simply wanting quiet, peaceful lives like the rest of us.
Don't be thinking for one minute that I am talking out of my arse about all this, as I have, in the past year or so, probably been more up close and personal with the problematical face of Islam than the vast majority of the regular a2ker's here, and will say my piece whenever Gunga, yourself or someone else gets around to unearthing it all.
One person here knows exactly what I'm on about, as I have sent regular links and updates, and I could have started a major thread here that would have knocked this trivia of yours into a cocked hat if I wanted to, but there is no reason other than race hatred or simple stirring, to start such a thread at this moment in time.
Hopefully, this problem that intrudes into my real world will soon be sorted, but in reality I feel it will hit the big time news within a month or so, and then I and many others will be allowed to talk openly, when it is all in the public domain.

But what I will not ignore is someone posting incorrect and inflammatory garbage that just scatterguns the entire muslim population, as the vast majority of muslims are ordinary, decent, honorable, hardworking people.

I'll not write any more for now, because some others here would either think I was going a bit barmy, or just playing at being a drama queen.
If and when my "thing" becomes a Gunga 'scoop', I shall then refer you back to this post and give you the full run down, if allowed.
Then again, I'm so sick to the back teeth with it all, I'll just let you read it in the papers.

coldjoint

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 08:21 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
You also lump all muslims into one large likeminded horde who, according to you, are all hellbent on world domination at the expense of liberty and freedom.

No I don't, but the number that do is certainly something to worry about. You are no more than a scared apologist.

Quote:
In truth, it is only the very top few percent, the fanatics, who cause the upset and headlines, with the rest of the muslim population simply wanting quiet, peaceful lives like the rest of us.

In truth Muslims have killed more Muslims than the West ever will. Syria is no more than an extension of secular murders that started right after Mohammeds death. There is no peace in Islamic countries. There is the strongman and his Islam is enforced harshly.

Quote:
but there is no reason other than race hatred or simple stirring, to start such a thread at this moment in time.

Really? What is the problem here I believe these people are of the same race. The Muslims killing Muslims. That is a liberal ill informed comment. And remember that this is not a Muslim problem because they are doing zero to stop it. And people like you are making it worse.
Later Dhimmi.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 08:24 pm
@contrex,

Quote:
I tagged your stupid thread with 'idiot', which seems about right. I don't know who did the others. When you are a little older you will probably discover masturbation and then, hopefully you will be distracted and won't be treating this place as your very own toilet wall.

I wouldn't be calling anyone an idiot if I were you. This is no ones place you arrogant fool. Now crawl back in your hiding place with the other apathetic losers.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 08:33 pm
Learn something cowards.
Quote:
The Quranic Basis for Lee Rigby's Murder – According to His Jihadi Killers

http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/165-jon-mc/1521-the-quranic-basis-for-lee-rigbys-murder-according-to-his-jihadi-killers.html
Quote:

Either or both could be correct, given that K.9:29 offers three choices: become Muslim, become Dhimmi or become dead.

May Allah guide your nation to the truth. Amen.

In other words: may Britain become an Islamic (jihadist) nation.

Then follow five lists of verses:

4:69-76, 4:84, 9:41
9:24, 9:39, 9:46, 9:87, 9:93
9:67, 3:173, 47:20, 9:86, 9:31, 9:56-57, 8:5-6, 2:170
3:160, 9:119, 9:23
9:38, 2:216, 3:142

0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 25 Mar, 2014 11:29 am
Did you know that honor killing is Sharia? And that the life of a wife and children are not punished. The killing is considered a pious act. Encouraging killers is the new norm in the UK? Or should I say allowing Sharia is just what a civilized society needs?
Lordyaswas

Tue 25 Mar, 2014 11:42 am
@coldjoint,
You, Sir, do not learn.

It is either a lack of intelligence, or you are simply a fanatic.

Either way, you are now officially classed as boring.
coldjoint

Tue 25 Mar, 2014 11:50 am
@Lordyaswas,
You sir do not think. If you encourage Sharia you encourage the destruction of everything secular society has attained. You are now classified as just plain stupid.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 25 Mar, 2014 12:03 pm
Quote:
’10,000 schoolgirls’ victims of U.K. Muslim sex gangs

Who cares? Let Islam do what Islam does.
Quote:
Under pressure from political correctness, authorities have allowed Muslim pedophile gangs in the United Kingdom to groom underage girls for sexual abuse for decades, victimizing as many as 10,000 schoolgirls, according to a report by an organization calling for an investigation.

Quote:
The report, authored by Peter McLoughlin, says all sexual abuse of children is horrible, but the “phenomenon of gangs of men who loiter with impunity around schoolgirls, luring them into a life of addiction and prostitution is a distinct category of child sexual abuse, but a category that the authorities in Britain have deliberately ignored for 25 years.”

http://pamelageller.com/2014/03/10000-schoolgirls-victims-u-k-muslim-sex-gangs.html/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 25 Mar, 2014 12:12 pm
Then again, the UK has so much to be proud of.

Quote:
Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10717566/Aborted-babies-incinerated-to-heat-UK-hospitals.html

1. Forums
  2. » Why Does The UK Permit This?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:33:20