The events in Ukraine remind me Germany in 1920 and 1930

codun

Mon 17 Mar, 2014 07:21 am
On 12 of March 2014 nationalist government of Ukraine created the National Guard of Ukraine, a military formation that similar to the Sturmabteilung that was a wing of the Nazi Party. The backbone of the NGU is militants from the Right Sector and they just like the SA massacre all political and other enemies of the new authorities. I wonder what will happen to the NGU and its members... Hitler executed everyone in the SA after their mission was accomplished and the dirty job was done and I'm sure the NGU's fate will be the same...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 589 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 17 Mar, 2014 07:44 am
@codun,
codun wrote:

On 12 of March 2014 nationalist government of Ukraine created the National Guard of Ukraine, a military formation that similar to the Sturmabteilung that was a wing of the Nazi Party. The backbone of the NGU is militants from the Right Sector and they just like the SA massacre all political and other enemies of the new authorities. I wonder what will happen to the NGU and its members... Hitler executed everyone in the SA after their mission was accomplished and the dirty job was done and I'm sure the NGU's fate will be the same...

I imagine that the events in Ukraine remind many of us of Germany just before World War II.

I have long been of the opinion that we humans have not fought our last major war. I think we have one more big one left in us...one that will make the last two major ones seem rather tame.

I always supposed the next one would begin in the middle east. Perhaps it will start in Europe.
saab

Mon 17 Mar, 2014 08:00 am
@Frank Apisa,

Russia will in September open a new military base with 3 000 soldiers and helicopters about 50 kilometres from the Finnish border and 300 kilometers from the Swedish border in a place called Alakurtti.
Since 2009 there has been no military only civilians and border guards and now this.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Mon 17 Mar, 2014 08:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, don't feed the sock puppets.
0 Replies