girlfriend and her facial hair...

ippn1

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 11:24 am
i have a gf of 4 months. im 26, shes 27. After a month of dating i noticed she has mustache. Its unvincible during night, evening, but on the daylight its pretty obvious. She is really good looking girl and i can just not understand, how she does nothing about it... she has to know she has mustache... i like her and want to keep dating her, but its such a turn off... sometimes i just cant help but keep looking at her mouth when we are together. Some times im almost angry because i just cant understand why she does not get rid of them. And her friends... family they had to notice them too. Someone has to say something about that to her or im i wrong. I would like to bring that topic up and talk about it because it bothers my way too much. When we are together at night evening, i almost forget about it and telling myself im making too much of a deal, but i really dont. You may say im immature but i cant help it. Women should not have any facial hair in my opinion or at least do something about it. After that i start to pay attention to other women and notice there are few others with some minor facial hair. What should i do? I do not want to hurt her but i just want her to do something about it. Its not that hard for gods sake...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 2,509 • Replies: 38
Topic Closed

Butrflynet

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 12:09 pm
Quote:
What should i do?

You should confess to her that you are too shallow and superficial to be with her. Then, apologize for wasting her time.

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 12:46 pm
Buy her a shaver and maybe she'll take the hint
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 01:17 pm
@ippn1,
Maybe your short dick bothers her, but you don't hear her saying anything.
contrex

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 01:43 pm
You got a girl with a minge on her face? And you're complaining? You sure is a dickweed, bro!.
ippn1

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 01:44 pm
@chai2,
at least she could take care of what bothers me... i can do nothing about my 3incher.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
contrex

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 01:48 pm
In Spain a bit of hair on a girl is no big deal, in fact many people find it attractive. I have seen really pretty women with visible hair on arms & what would be a "moustache" on a man. If it bothers you find another girl.

0 Replies

ippn1

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 01:58 pm
@contrex,
She is a beautiful girl and it would be a shame i cannot be attracted to her because of somethig that could be so easily taken care off.
and some people here are hostile now towards me because i found something a turn off? it is not my decision. Im sure you all have something that turns you off when you see it, but cant help it. think about that.
ehBeth

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 02:08 pm
@ippn1,
Why not find a woman you find attractive instead trying to change a woman you don't find attractive?

Props to her for being comfortable with who she is.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 02:09 pm
@ippn1,
ippn1 wrote:
somethig that could be so easily taken care off.

do you shave your entire body?
ippn1

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 02:12 pm
@ehBeth,
im groomed. and if something bothers her about my body hair i would change it. Why are some people so hostile about this topic???
ehBeth

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 02:15 pm
@ippn1,
Hostile? I don't feel hostile.

I do feel sorry for women who are with shallow men.
0 Replies

Germlat

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 02:40 pm
@ippn1,
You will find that upon a closer look, nobody is perfect in body , personality or wits. If you a 10 on those 3 categories, then by all means complain.
0 Replies

contrex

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 02:57 pm
@ippn1,
ippn1 wrote:

Im sure you all have something that turns you off when you see it, but cant help it. think about that.

I am not turned on by fat girls, and I don't date them. Simples.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:04 pm
@ippn1,
Quote:
After a month of dating i noticed she has mustache.

It took you a month to notice it and now it is so important to you that you can't look at her without getting upset about it?

If she does what you ask of her, will you then be complaining of her razor stubble when she allows you to kiss her?

chai2

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:23 pm
@ippn1,
ippn1 wrote:

you must be fat

yeah, but you still got a micro-dick.

Winston Churchill once had this conversation with Bessie Braddock..

Braddock: Winston, you are drunk, and what's more you are disgustingly drunk.

Churchill: "Bessie, my dear, you are ugly, and what's more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober .......
Germlat

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:37 pm
@Butrflynet,
What he doesn't realize is that upon closer inspection, nobody is perfect. Next female (unless he falls in love) will also lack something. It's really not about the facial hair. What bothers me is that he is so self- deluded as to try to change her. You are right in calling him shallow...but this may be due to immaturity...and then sometimes people never grow up.
ippn1

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:45 pm
@Germlat,
sirously, somethin is wrong with me because i am turned off by women facial hair? im speechless... and yeah, i know im not perfect, nobody is, but if there is a possability to change it for the better like something as simple as waxing... i just wanted to hear some advice how to bring it on, so i would not hurt her... call me shallow whatever... i know there are 99% of men who find facial hair on woman disgusting. period.
ossobuco

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:49 pm
@ippn1,
Different cultures and nationalities view this facial hair that you call ugly, as fine and not ugly.

I hope that you forestall telling her about your antipathy for her face.

I doubt you know 99% of men.

Give her a break and disappear from her life.

1. Forums
  2. » girlfriend and her facial hair...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:31:44