girlfriend and her facial hair...

ippn1

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:50 pm
@chai2,
i was born with a micro dick, you werent born fat. next....
Butrflynet

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:52 pm
@ippn1,
You might want to spend some time reading through your history of posts here. You may see a trend that will give you something to think about, there is a definite theme to them.

Try to read them from an objective point of view. If it was someone else writing them, what advice would you offer them?
ippn1

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:53 pm
@Butrflynet,
her friends bought her epilator for bday... i gues that was no coincidence..
ehBeth

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:57 pm
@ippn1,
yikes

those things were painful

they haven't been in regular use here for about 20 years - you find them in thrift shops
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:57 pm
@ippn1,
ippn1 wrote:
... i know there are 99% of men who find facial hair on woman disgusting. period.

untrue. period.
0 Replies

ippn1

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 03:58 pm
@Butrflynet,
i would tell them my advice if i have any... if i didnt i would not attack their opinion or point of view or something they do not agree with me. All i wanted is to hear some good advice hot to tell her, because i know she has feeling and i do not want to hurt them if possible. But i came across as a shallow worthles man with a micro penis. All of that because you have had some bad experinces or have body issues and now im the jackass because i find facial hair on a woman disgusting.
PUNKEY

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:00 pm
If it's fine light-colored hair then she is no differnt from many girls.

If it is dark and long hairs, then she probably should do something. Sounds like her friends are taking care of it.

If not, move on.

0 Replies

chai2

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:04 pm
@ippn1,
ippn1 wrote:

i was born with a micro dick, you werent born fat. next....

Yes, that was indeed the point of my post.

And she was born with the genes that would produce facial hair on her as an adult.
Germlat

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:05 pm
@ippn1,
You have options don't you? That facial hair didn't grow overnight. I'm not trying to ridicule you...but you have wool over your eyes. Tell me about your imperfections.
ippn1

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:06 pm
@chai2,
as a women i would never let my face have visible long dark facial hair. I would wax them every day if necesary.
ippn1

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:08 pm
@Germlat,
i have thin hair and big ears... my dick is average.
Germlat

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:09 pm
@ippn1,
Who cares?!....at the end of the day someone will love and accept you as you are. If they don't ...they need to move on...just like the girl you're dating.
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:10 pm
@ippn1,
ippn1 wrote:

as a women i would never let my face have visible long dark facial hair. I would wax them every day if necesary.

but you're not a woman. More importantly, you're not this particular woman.

In addition, you can't tell a woman, or another man, that they have to do what you would do.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:11 pm
@ippn1,
ippn1 wrote:
All of that because you have had some bad experinces or have body issues and now im the jackass because i find facial hair on a woman disgusting.

most of us are grown-ups who are strong and confident about ourselves

I don't think putting each other down helps with the discussion - on any side of the discussion.

I'd like to think that you will think about the kind of woman you want to be with and will look for that sort of woman. I also hope that the woman you are attracted to is also attracted to you. You're not a jackass for not finding facial hair attractive (though it significantly limits your options as most adult human women have facial hair of some type). I do think that there is a problem if you think you have a right to tell someone else that they should groom themselves in a particular way for you. That's not part of a good, strong adult relationship.
0 Replies

Germlat

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:21 pm
@ippn1,
Well...tell me about your other imperfections. Women sometimes aren't as bothered by looks as men are. Are you very witty?! What's your occupation ...if you want to be shallow, then let's explore.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:21 pm
I would say " this bothers me, would you take care of it?", and I would expect that she would get butt hurt and say no, in which case I would dump her.

BTW, she probably knows it is a big turn off, and did take some action till she hooked you, then she decided it was not worth the bother.
0 Replies

contrex

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:42 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Different cultures and nationalities view this facial hair that you call ugly, as fine and not ugly.

Down my way we say "Gal with pussy on face is fun every goddam night"
0 Replies

contrex

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:44 pm
@ippn1,
ippn1 wrote:

sirously, somethin is wrong with me because i am turned off by women facial hair?

No, something is wrong with you because you can only think of women as being your toys, and you also think you have the right to expect them to look like dolls.

Germlat

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 04:52 pm
@contrex,
So true!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:21:04