Enlighten ME on How in 2014 a Reported Stolen Passport Still Works

oralloy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:48 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
It is on the ground somewhere. If I had to guess I would say one of the "stans", that they were able to go through Burma and Tibet. The Chinese Air Force is newly active in Tibet but I bet they dont have military radar up and running.

Hopefully it is on the ground, the passengers are all still alive, and some sort of Special Forces operation can set everything right, before anything bad happens.

Pretty thin hope, I know. But it's the outcome that I'd like to see.

Have either of the pilots been linked to al-Qa'ida (or any similar group)?

There are not a lot of places where a plane that big can land. Hopefully all potential landing spots are being looked at real hard right now.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:35 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Have either of the pilots been linked to al-Qa'ida (or any similar group)?
no, not publicly, but there is chatter about Qiada.
Quote:
Giving evidence at the trial in New York of Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, Osama bin Laden’s son-in-law, Badat said: “I gave one of my shoes to the Malaysians. I think it was to access the cockpit.”
Badat, who spoke via video link and is in hiding in the UK, said the Malaysian plot was being masterminded by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the principal architect of 9/11.
According to Badat, Mohammed kept a list of the world’s tallest buildings and crossed out New York’s Twin Towers after the September 11, 2001 attacks with hijacked airliners as “a joke to make us laugh”.
Badat told the court last week that he believed the Malaysians, including the pilot, were “ready to perform an act.”
During the meeting, the possibility was raised that the cockpit door might be locked. Badat told the court: “So I said, 'How about I give you one of my bombs to open a cockpit door?’ ”
The disclosure that Malaysians were plotting a 9/11-style attack raises the prospect that both pilots were overpowered and the plane intended for use as a fuel-filled bomb.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10700652/Malaysia-Airline-MH370-911-style-terror-allegations-resurface-in-case-of-lost-plane.html
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:38 pm
http://distilleryimage5.ak.instagram.com/c4e43c6ead8211e3ac820eac9d98d481_8.jpg
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:53 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
There are not a lot of places where a plane that big can land
Bullshit, if a 777 can take off with 1220 feet I'll bet it can land on it too.

Quote:
A British Airways plane with 87 passengers on board had a narrow escape after taking off from a runway that was too short for that type of aircraft, an air accident report said today.
In what was described as a 'serious incident', the BA crew mistook one plane taxiway for another and ended up at an intersection on the runway which was not an authorised point for Boeing 777s to take off.
The plane, leaving St Kitts airport in the Caribbean, was left with about 1,220 yards of take-off room, 695 yards less than if it had departed from the correct intersection.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1308327/British-Airways-jet-narrow-escape-taking-short-runway.html#ixzz2wBzmyj5a
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2014 11:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Bullshit, if a 777 can take off with 1220 feet I

that would be 1220 yards, or 3660 feet.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 12:23 am
this business of searching hi and low for this plane now seems ridiculous....given how skilled these people were and the obvious amount of planning that went into it I think it is safe to say that it landed in the dark and immediately was rolled into a hanger. No amount of plane/ship/satellite searching is going to find anything.
oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 09:46 pm

Planes have spotted debris in the far southern part of the search area.

This debris has not yet been examined, and may be entirely unrelated to the missing airplane (lots of debris floating in the oceans).

But it might be worth checking the news in a little while to see what they find once they examine it.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 01:33 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

this business of searching hi and low for this plane now seems ridiculous....given how skilled these people were and the obvious amount of planning that went into it I think it is safe to say that it landed in the dark and immediately was rolled into a hanger. No amount of plane/ship/satellite searching is going to find anything.

That conclusion is still too far into the conspiracy theory realm for me. I'll stand corrected should the situation warrant, but at the moment it's a crash.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 11:59 am
10,000 containers fall off of ships at sea every year, these boys and girls are getting way too excited about a fuzzy long distance pic of what looks like a container.
Wilso

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 04:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

10,000 containers fall off of ships at sea every year, these boys and girls are getting way too excited about a fuzzy long distance pic of what looks like a container.

The Australian PM is a dangerous right wing fool who wants to look like a hero. It's valid to take anything he says with a grain of salt at this stage.
0 Replies