Ukrainian's Obviously Requested Russia's Presence. Shouldn't we be sending troops to assist Russia?

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 05:56 pm
Ukrainian's Obviously Requested Russia's Presence. Shouldn't we be sending troops to assist Russia in Ukraine?

Ukrainians obviously invited Russia into the country so why is this being ignored and instead this is being called an international violation? There is obviously just cause of concern for peoples lives being placed at risk with all that has been going on in the Ukraine so I can certainly see that be a very genuine reason for Ukrainians to invite Russia to intervene and genuine reason why Russia chose to brave criticism of the globe and thus chose to accept the invite of Ukrainians themselves. So Russia is there saving lives and the world makes them out to be the bad guy.

From what is revealed in the news Russia has troops in Ukraine to keep the peace. They are not marching through Ukraine killing people.

As long as Russian troops are not "initiating" military action of blood lust in Ukraine and hopefully a reasonable peace is maintained (Extremist rebellion attacking Russian troops would obviously not be Russia "initiating" an act of war) and a fair Ukrainian vote for the next Ukrainian government happens then all of this "Russia is the bad guy for entering Ukraine" hype goes out the door and likely International law will change to reflect Russia's brave action and dedication towards positive outcome.
Prime Minister Harper seeks to make Canadians suffer with relations between Canada and Russia just because some people allege Russia's occupation in Ukraine as unacceptable.

Why doesn't Canada and other countries instead talk with Ukrainians and Russia to see if troops of other countries can stand with Russia in Ukraine to help them keep the peace and assure a proper process in place for electing the next Ukrainian government?

That would certainly bring Canada and any other country closer with Russia and the Ukraine as well each other both economically and socially instead of making Russia out to be the bad guy along with sanctions and consideration of war thus be everyone made to suffer on both ends for decades to come

I don't mind doing all of the thinking, but it's time for global leaders to start making some positive action in a new direction on this globe and I seek your attention towards my recommendation to do with this very issue to make these positive changes start to happen. Negotiate With Russia and Ukraine to help Russia keep the peace in Ukraine and strengthen our ties instead of making us all suffer. The Ukrainians would likely feel more at ease with troops of other countries accompanying Russian troops to help keep the peace and assure a fair election process.

It is my pleasure to be here for the well being of the future of the life on this planet!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,647 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed

Butrflynet

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 06:31 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
You do realize there are "insane delusional ignorant selfish greedy homosexual activists" in both Ukraine and Russia, right?

Are you sure you want the U.S. to aid your nemesis?
David Jeffrey Spetch

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 06:40 pm
@Butrflynet,
You're retarded. Russia and Ukriaine are not my nemesis. So they have a couple of flakes, that don't amount to squat to do with this issue I don't mind pointing out since your brain is obviously way to small to figure out something so simple all by yourself. And Russia made me proud through setting superior global example by banning homosexual propaganda..

/ David
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 06:42 pm
Who's the bias retarded imbecile whiny blubbering lying deceiving low life that keep replacing my tags with their delusional crap? I'm going to walk all over the lot of you bias activists and crap like this makes it all all much more my pleasure retarded fool.

/ David
Butrflynet

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 06:51 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
You are too easy to provoke, but thank you for the entertaining and predictable response. I should have placed a bet with someone.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 07:01 pm
http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-suspends-military-activity-with-russia-effective-immediately-1.1713273

http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/e68/news/politics/article17288192.ece/ALTERNATES/w220/flag04nw1.JPG

Ukraine’s flag flown on Parliament Hill

Quote:
Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s Twitter account says that the ensign is being “proudly flown … to demonstrate our solidarity with [the] people of Ukraine.” The Conservative government had asked the Speaker of the Commons to fly the flag, a spokesman said.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ukraines-flag-flown-on-parliament-hill/article17269823/

Proud of Canada for these signals.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 07:28 pm
Winston Churchill said: "In war, one has neither friends nor enemies, only interests" and that's as true now as it ever was.
I personally can't really see how its in the Brit or American governments interest to side with Ukraine, so they'll probably just leave them out to dry
Butrflynet

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 07:46 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Markets for gas, oil, and money.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 02:56 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:
Who's the bias retarded imbecile whiny blubbering lying deceiving low life that keep replacing my tags with their delusional crap? I'm going to walk all over the lot of you bias activists and crap like this makes it all all much more my pleasure retarded fool.

Comic relief. Mr. Green (By the way, in order to express my appreciation for the entertainment, I gave you a "thumbs up" on this post of yours that I've quoted above!)

P.S. You need more commas.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 10 Apr, 2014 03:48 am
The issue is simple- if the majority of the Ukrainian people are pro-Russian, Putin has got every right to go in there to look after them..Smile
Same with Crimea, I gather the majority of Crimeans wanted Crimea to join Russia, so no problemo..Smile
Blickers

Wed 6 Jan, 2016 12:59 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
That's the same "reasoning" Hitler used to invade the Sudetenland. Boy, did that ever work out well, (satire).
0 Replies