Working in Ukraine

Erness

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 07:08 am
Nevermore!
I was a product quality inspector in the joint venture Biola testing food stock and nutrition products and feeding-stuffs situated in L'viv.
Formost after the riots started the organization have been merely closed. No one got any wages. Now almost all our labs have been crashed by some local 'Maidan activists'. I couldn't afford staying idle for such a long time. I'm German and have nothing in common with inner problems of this country. So I retired because the Company failed to perform the contract obligations. Still didn't receive any payment at all.
The Ukraine still has no Constitution or any laws the whole country obeys. So I even cannot sue the Company for all that outrage.
At large there is economic and political collapse all over Ukraine.The national debt has been increasing. All key seaports and main industrial districts refuse to recognize Interim Government in Kyiv and live with their own life.
Ukraine is anarchic economic bankrupt. No order. No civilization. No real perspectives of cooperation with EU in the near future.
Draw your conclusions.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 579 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 07:15 am
@Erness,
Ooh look.....a Putin gofor.
ehBeth

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 07:22 am
@Erness,
that was an awfully quick retirement

0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 07:23 am
@Lordyaswas,
Ooh look....... a double post.
ehBeth

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 07:26 am
@Lordyaswas,
some things are worth repeating Very Happy
Lordyaswas

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 07:29 am
@ehBeth,
I'm currently amassing the various goodies so that I can make your carrot wotsit doodahs tonight, ebeth.

Wish me luck.

I have already warned the Fire Brigade.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 08:14 am
@Erness,
Erness wrote:

Draw your conclusions.

Like this?
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2b/e9/0a/2be90a931e78ed24ee5458ed0092efd1.jpg
0 Replies