Building in Kyiv (no advert)

Fri 28 Feb, 2014 07:26 am
I live in Romania. I don't have much money and my friend in Ukraine advised to invest in housing construction in big Ukrainian cities. So I bought a little into housing estate construction in Motorny Lane, Kyiv. That was modest sum but rather essential for me.It was in 2010! Several times the beginning of construction had been delayed. At last they've announced about finish of the first stage in December, 2013. And I decided to look at the results of my investments by myself. This is a f*cking disaster! Nothing in common with their promises and news they publish in the forum. The construction is stopped because of damned maidan. The developer told that most of builders are rioting for more than three months. Half of them fired.Moreover some gangs of violent young people from there announced about forfeit for 'nation sake' and hijacked all construction machinery and equipment. New Ukrainian authorities swear off former Ukrainian laws and refuses penalize the developer in costs caused by numerous blunders and delays and bad site protection . I've been down out of my money as well as other investors.
Nevermore give any money to sly and lazy Ukrainians. Their maidan insurrection is a great fraud for robbing such naïve foreigners as me who trust them the most part of their savings.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 543 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Fri 28 Feb, 2014 08:15 am
@Maximusa,
Max, to prove that you are not a Putin bendoverboy, please post a reply here, giving a bit more detail so that we may take your whingeing more seriously.
0 Replies