Ted Nugent

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:33 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Ted suffers from bat **** fever. BTW, sister-in-law feels like a stranger in a strange land, I admire her patience dealing with the folks who work with her.

She should probably move from this horrible place. If she has contempt for Austin Texans she probably should travel within the State very much.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:36 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
She doesn't have contempt for Austin. She lives an hour away from Austin, where she gets to meet people like you.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:36 pm
@glitterbag,
Because if you don't share glitterbag's outrage, you must be in a coma.

Is this what your sister-in-law thinks?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm not sure anyone other than you thinks I'm outraged, I'm simply confused why so many Texans find a poop encrusted draft dodging pedophile so inspirational. Also, I'm not her spokesperson, I'm her sounding board when she gets her fill of bat **** fever. But I am flattered you follow me so closely, I've always been a magnet for the maladjusted, welcome to glitterbags fan base.

And a warning, if you send me another obscene threatening PM, I'll post it for everybody. I yield the remainder of my time to the gentleman from Texas.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:10 pm
@glitterbag,
Just did. Be my guest and post it and any and all others I've sent you. I will do likewise of course.

You're not outraged over a poop encrusted draft dodging pedophile referring to the President of the US in a truly insulting manner? Your lithium intake must be quite high.

What you know about Texas and Texans is in inverse proportion to the extent of your lying in this forum.

Post away darling.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Who said she has contempt for Austin? I'm sure she finds it an oasis.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 11:03 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm pretty sure it was you! An oasis you say, I think you misspelled or confused oasis with another word. And by the way sweetums, post anything I've ever PM'd you, then I'll post what you sent me. Once again I yield to the 'gentleman' from Texas. By the way, why do you want to insult my family members who don't post here? I don't think you understand, how big of a jerk you really are. I don't insult your family, you already ARE an insult to your family. Can you please explain why a crap encrusted draft dodger is someone you admire? Hang on I just remembered, you live in Texas and were one of the first "no child left behind" kids. Once again, get stuffed.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 08:42 pm
@glitterbag,
You're almost certainly not a Native American, and you tell us you are not a native American.

Check "que" in a dictionary too.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 09:29 pm
@JTT,
Thanks, let me return the favor, look up 'simple tool' if you know what a dictionary is actually. Would you prefer the instructions in Cyrillic, Mandarin, German or Korean?
JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 09:41 pm
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugent.asp
JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 09:43 pm
@glitterbag,
Woowoowoo! So you were more than a cleaning lady. Impressive.

You still no **** about how language works, gb.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 12:12 am
@JTT,
Don't get giddy, I only checked one of your posts I have on ignore, I'm not reading anymore for a while. You're such a predictable buzz kill. It's so boring trying to engage you, oh who's kidding who, I hate to engage you. I'll check in every few months, you might have something fresh, but probably not. Get stuffed
glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 12:35 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

You're not outraged over a poop encrusted draft dodging pedophile
referring to the President of the US in a truly insulting manner? Your lithium intake must be quite high.

Let me try to help you a little. I don't worship the fecal hoarder who used be a rocker, I just wonder why, outside of the big cities, so many Texans worship the **** stained draft dodger who has 8 children with a veritable harem of underage girls? I don't see Nugent as able to measure up to Sam Huston, Davey Crocket......oh hang on a moment......they actually took up arms against enemy forces (so what it was before they joined the union). Nugent came from Motown, well some Michigan backwater, and when his country asked him to serve, he stopped bathing and actually crapped non-stop in his pants for the last 7 days before appearing before the draft board, and was able to garner his beloved 4F standing. Lets see, he wasn't in school, he was wasn't married, he just wasn't going to serve.

My husband was drafted out of grad school, fortunately he was a Russian linguist so the Army sent him to Shimya, Alaska. Teds skill was guitar, and he wasn't taking any chances. I still don't know what it is you admire about Ted? If its only that I say he's a cowardly crap encrusted draft dogging pedophile, just say so. If you admire Ted, and think he's a role model, maybe he will invite you to his ranch for the caged kill of exotics. If you have the scratch, he will arrange for you to blow the brains out of an endangered animal. Have fun.
JTT

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 07:12 am
@glitterbag,
Gb: to measure up to Sam Huston, Davey Crocket......oh hang on a moment......they actually took up arms against enemy forces (so what it was before they joined the union).
------

They took up arms to steal other people's land and commit acts of genocide, things you seem to relish, gb.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 07:13 am
@glitterbag,
Gb: I'm a coward. Now I'm not now I am ...
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 07:22 am
@glitterbag,
I had no idea who Ted Nugent was, so I googled an image or two and still have absolutely no idea.

Is this a good or bad thing?
farmerman

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 11:39 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
that's true, a statistical majority of Austonians can read.
JTT

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 12:22 pm
@Lordyaswas,
A one hit no wonder, that's who Ted is, Lordy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 04:45 pm
Not so many years back, a man named Clayton Williams ran for governor of Texas. He was the runaway favorite to beat Ann Richards. Then, he said, "If you are going to be raped anyway, relax and enjoy it." His support immediately vanished and Richards was elected. We have become too sophisticated to let such attitudes sway our votes these days. I don't see many backing off from Abbot.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 09:58 pm
@glitterbag,
I don't have any positive or negative feelings about Nugent, and I certainly don't care what you think about him.

I took objection to your comment to trying2learn, and your ridiculous generalizations about Texas, conveniently ascribed to a relative who allegedly lives here and knows the truth.

You don't like it, tough.