coolone

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 12:30 pm
I have 2 mobiles can I set location on from device and changes take place on other device too
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,493 • Replies: 3
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 02:09 pm
@coolone,
Some of us Cool aren't quite sure what you're asking. I would suppose there's such as thing as synchronized mobiles: They'd have to be connected, maybe by radio

But "... set location on from device..." isn't at all clear
coolone

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 04:56 pm
@dalehileman,
I mean
I have mob android I access fb from I adjust the location on for some of my friends
Sometimes I use other android mob with same fb account but location turned off so
If I adjust the fb account on a mob 1 to allow location sharing it will keep same setting on mob 2
dalehileman

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 11:57 am
@coolone,
Quote:
I mean
I have mob android I access fb from I adjust the location on for some of my friends
Ya gotta forgive an old fella Cool but as far as I can tell an Android is a telephone or a game tablet, or maybe both. As for "mob" however I'm still in the dark Apparently it refers to inclusion of numerous apps

https://www.google.ca/#q=mob+android

Quote:
Sometimes I use other android mob
By "other" I presume you mean one of the two "mobiles"; so an android mob must be a kind of mobile, and thus can I presume you're looking for a way to synchronize the two

Quote:
with same fb account but location turned off so
So far as I know fb is short of fine business," which means "excellent," or "I'm glad". However I'm not sure what you mean by "location." Perhaps you mean the "other" mob, and when it's turned off you can't synchronize the two

Quote:
If I adjust the fb account on a mob 1 to allow location sharing it will keep same setting on mob 2
Am I correct then in assuming you call 'em Mob 1 and Mob 2; that Mob 1 is supposed;ly in control but you can't make Mob 2 react to changes in the settings of Mob 1. Help me somebody

No offense Cool, I realize how tough our language for the typical esl, but I just couldn't resist the temptation
0 Replies