Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 01:27 pm
Right. My hair colouring process has been a bit of a nightmare and I'm hoping to get some advice here. In November, my hair was full of highlights and was a light golden brown. I went to the hairdressers about 2 weeks ago to get my roots done and she put a base colour on the top section in my hair and added highlights to the roots. The base colour ended up coming out quite red so I just decided to dye my hair all over back to brown hoping the red would dye out a bit but it hasn't. My hair is now quite a dark brown with a red hue on the top section and just normal dark brown them on the bottom. I was wondering if maybe putting in an ash colour would do anything? I was looking at the 7.1 color ware alfaparf colour. I know the lightness wouldn't do anything to my hair but I'm just hoping the ash in it might finally kill off the brassy redness that's in my hair. Does anything have any advice or recommendations please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 488 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 03:19 pm
@hblachere,
I'm bumping this so that someone with more specified knowledge than me might happen upon this topic. But I bet they'll suggest that you strip out the color first.
0 Replies