matas

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 06:27 am
As far as I can judge Russians are well prepared for the Olympics and they don't need help of US Navy forces there, but it looks to me Americans want to use the Olympics as cover and get closer to Ukraine since they declared about their full and absolute support of protesters. And this is very strange because the majority of protesters consist of Ukrainian nationalists who already declared their intensions to clean Ukraine from Jews and other enemies. I do not understand why democratic America supports some Nazis and advance battle ships there with 600 of marines. By all appearances that do not look like rescue or evacuation operation because Ukrainian nationalists have no control over eastern and southern parts of the country and Americans will be right there so I think they will provide nationalists with military aid to gain control over these regions. However good America's intensions might have seemed, their true goal is capturing Ukraine, not Olympics.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,520 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 07:41 am
@matas,
What? The Americans are in the Black Sea?

In an effort to support our lifelong allies, I have just telephoned the British Army so that they can get boots on the ground as soon as possible.

Here they are in training.....

0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 08:39 am
The support of our brave, resourceful allies means more to us than i can ever say, Lordy.
Lordyaswas

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 09:10 am
@Setanta,
Sorry for the delay.....I was having piano lessons.

Really, with all the controversy re.Madame Putin and his treatment of gay people, I should have posted this for our sock puppet....

0 Replies