HEEELP! MY PHILIPS TV

Estphil

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 05:41 am
Hi. I bought a 32" Philips telly and connected itto a Pioneer dvd and speakers an a set-top box. I was able to watch very cool and clear colour images and switch from dvd to tv comfortably for a few hours then all of a sudden the tv screen began to flicker and show me pinkish blue images and then went blank! The dvd and the speakers continue to work normally but there's a no signal error on the tv screen! Now all I get is the sound from the speakers..no problem with the dvd..but no image on my Philips? Have I connected something wrongly? Please show me how I should connect! Help help help..

Thanks - Esther

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 888 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 09:06 am
@Estphil,
Hi! Is the unit new? Is it still under warranty?

We really can't help you much here, but my first suggestion to you would be to contact wherever you purchased the unit from and don't get off the phone until someone can answer your questions. If they volley the question over to the manufacturer, then do the same. If nobody gives you satisfaction, start complaining that you have a lemon, and are more than happy to talk to your local consumer affairs reporter (have their name handy) and tell your story to them, about how Phillips and, say, Wal-Mart (or wherever you purchased the TV from) wouldn't give you the time of day to help you out.

Believe me, they do NOT want to hear that. That will scare 'em.
0 Replies