Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 10:46 pm
@dh71,
What do you mean - like Santa?

He's real.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 10:46 pm
@dh71,
Do you think that this isn't a thought that millions of people have not already expressed?

Did it just dawn on you and you felt the need to shout it (albeit quietly) to the world?
dh71

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 10:51 pm
I want to know everyone's views on here on why they are so weak minded into believing something so farfetched and crazy
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 10:54 pm
@dh71,
So you expect people to join this thread and write something like:

"I'm so weak minded to believe in the far fetched concept of God, because...well, I'm weak minded."
dh71

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 10:58 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
No I just want to know why and how they could be so weak minded like yourself
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:03 pm
@dh71,
And I have revealed myself to be weak minded how?
dh71

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:04 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
By the way you choose to write your answers
ekename

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:11 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Do you think that this isn't a thought that millions of people have not already expressed?

Do you mean, "Do you think that this is not a thought that millions of people have already expressed?"

Or do you mean, "Do you think that this is a thought that millions of people have not already expressed?"

Or do you mean, "Do you think that this is a thought that millions of people have already expressed?"

dh71

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:13 pm
@ekename,
Lmao
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:14 pm
@ekename,
Thank you

Quote:
Do you think that this is a though that millions of people have not already expressed?

But I suspect you knew that.
dh71

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:15 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You are to vague with your replies. It's like your talking to yourself
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:17 pm
@dh71,
Do you mean my questions?

Perhaps you might answer one.
dh71

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:19 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I have but you seem to be to busy discussing things with yourself realizing you fit the description
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:28 pm
@dh71,
dh71 wrote:

I want to know everyone's views on here on why they are so weak minded into believing something so farfetched and crazy

You are making a misinformed assumption about the religious views of people on this forum. We are not monolithic.

Here are some forum topics you might want to review:

http://able2know.org/forum/atheism/

http://able2know.org/forum/god/

http://able2know.org/forum/spirituality_and_religion/

http://able2know.org/forum/religion/

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:31 pm
Strange is it not that we have two brand new posters here signing in for an account within days of each other who postings look like trolling by a teenager.

Silly teenagers.

I would suggest you might get better reactions for your trolling by going to a religion base website instead of this one.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:31 pm
@dh71,
By any chance is your first name Jimmy?

Let me be concrete:

You have created a thread to express the opinion that God is a construct created by people who fear death.

This opinion is, at best, banal.

You also invite people to explain why they are so weak minded as to believe in God.

This is, at best, arrogant.

If you don't believe in God, that's fine by me. I can understand why you might have trouble with the concept, and I make no judgment on your intellect...based on your atheism.

So as not to be in the least bit vague, what I object to and find offensive is not only your assumption that anyone who believes in God is "weak minded" but your need to announce your disdain for them.

I am only responding in kind.

The fact that you somehow expect them to splay themselves on the alter of your pompus assertion and reveal themselves to be the cretins you already assume them to be, generates my disdain for you.

Still too vague for you?
BillRM

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
My suggestion is not to feed the trolls or in this case a troll with two accounts most likely.
0 Replies