CHRISTIAN FAMILIES WITH YOUNG CHILDREN- PLZ READ

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:44 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I agree. She was just a kid who wasn't insulting anyone.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Max, that was a darn good post.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 05:33 pm
I must say if I was a 16 year old Christian wanting to write a book about Jesus you couldn't go far wrong by looking at this thread. It is a brilliant allegory of the Tower of Babel. Not sure if fu*k you and Screw off are suitable for three years though, but **** 'em, they're going to hear it soon enough.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:35 pm
@makenzifox,
I admire your zeal for the Bible. There is far too little of that in the world.

However, you should reconsider your claim of omniscience, for if God knew in advance of Satan's rebellion and Adam's fall, then he could be held responsible for the 1000s of years of human misery that have ensued.

Instead, try to understand the quality of free will with which he has endowed all of his intelligent creation. In part, it can be compared to your reading of a mystery novel. God is no more under obligation to inquire of your moral outcome than you are to peer at the final page to discover the culprit. He has the power, of course. But Satan's allegations question not his power, but his love.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 08:18 pm
@wmwcjr,
Oh, sorry. I thumbed you up. Is that bad? Very Happy
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 08:22 pm
@neologist,
No, because you're not a bigot who likes to courageously bully 16-year-old girls simply for being religious.

Sorry, but I have to go eat. Happy New Year, neologist!
neologist

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 08:33 pm
@wmwcjr,
Oh. What are you having . . . .?
jcboy

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 08:48 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

If makenzifox had posted a hateful "Westboro Baptist Church" type of message, jcboy would have been more than justified to respond in kind; but that, in fact, is not what happened. Jcboy disgraced himself with his own brand of hatred and intolerance, and so did the members who gave him thumbs up. Absolutely pathetic! I have been repelled by the conservative movement because of their deplorable record on civil rights. I will never become a political conservative. (Notice my reaction to Phil Robertson and my disagreement with David and Romeo on the issue of civil rights and race relations.) But so-called "progressives" have shown time and time again that they can be just as intolerant as the bigots who run around in white sheets. You people have no use for the concept of a pluralistic society, in which all sorts of views are going to be expressed in the public square and elsewhere. No, you want to silence those who don't happen to agree with your pet views. You people are authoritarian yourselves. So, you bully a 16-year-old girl. It's no wonder Gracie Girl left A2K, never to return again. Pathetic! Please thumb me down. I'd consider it an honor to be down-thumbed by hypocritical, close-minded "progressive" bigots.

Why don't you go whine about being thumbed down for the 1000th time like you've done in the past. Such a whiney ass little bitch you've been around here. whaa whaa someone thumbed me down, oh brother.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 01:47 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

If makenzifox had posted a hateful "Westboro Baptist Church" type of message, jcboy would have been more than justified to respond in kind; but that, in fact, is not what happened. Jcboy disgraced himself with his own brand of hatred and intolerance, and so did the members who gave him thumbs up. Absolutely pathetic! I have been repelled by the conservative movement because of their deplorable record on civil rights. I will never become a political conservative. (Notice my reaction to Phil Robertson and my disagreement with David and Romeo on the issue of civil rights and race relations.) But so-called "progressives" have shown time and time again that they can be just as intolerant as the bigots who run around in white sheets. You people have no use for the concept of a pluralistic society, in which all sorts of views are going to be expressed in the public square and elsewhere. No, you want to silence those who don't happen to agree with your pet views. You people are authoritarian yourselves. So, you bully a 16-year-old girl. It's no wonder Gracie Girl left A2K, never to return again. Pathetic! Please thumb me down. I'd consider it an honor to be down-thumbed by hypocritical, close-minded "progressive" bigots.
I think that thay r progressing toward despotism.

Think of what the Weimar Republic was progressing toward.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 02:59 am
@neologist,
I gave you a hand with that.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:05 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

It's no wonder Gracie Girl left A2K, never to return again. Pathetic! Please thumb me down.

Actually you hypocritical bigoted Christian homophobic whiney little asshole, Gracie happens to post on facebook all the time and she's on my friends list Wink
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
J.C gives homos a bad name.

I have never heard anyone say that about the founder of the Christian religion before.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:33 pm
Doncha just love Patriarchal religion!

http://imageshack.us/a/img842/2143/l7qq.jpg
jcboy

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:48 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Hey JCBoy, careful with the Old T quotes or we'll think you're an old-fashioned fundy preacher..Smile
Here's the NEW T update, the clue is in the name..Smile

Then why not take it out and trash it?
0 Replies