crazy rock

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 08:54 pm
How do I post a picture of this crazy rock I found ??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 784 • Replies: 5
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 09:06 pm
@cheryl50ish,
Post it onto a standard image site like imageshack.us and then post a link to it here in the thread.
cheryl50ish

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 07:35 am
@rosborne979,
thank you !
rosborne979

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 09:23 am
@cheryl50ish,
cheryl50ish wrote:
thank you !

No problem. Also, when you post it, give us as much information about the rock as you have. For example, where it was found, what it feels like, and if it could have gotten where it was found artificially or if it was in a natural location.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 09:48 am
Crazy rock:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/liubomirt/liubomirt1105/liubomirt110500053/9591780-crazy-rock-star-with-skull-and-deflated-toy-guitar-burning-his-tongue-with-hot-electric-compact-heat.jpg
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 03:59 pm
@cheryl50ish,
Cher, Ros' reply is helpful of course tho somewhat oversimplified. I've long wished to know how it's done. One respondent advanced 13 steps, eg,

7. Create a username. This is optional and not required. If you don't, however, striking the wrong key subsequently will destroy your hard drive. But your username must not correspond to your actual name unless…..

8. Click the blue "link" word, not the reddish or purple one, and it must be the word, not the link itself. The difference is described on page 443 of "What you did wrong," by PC expert Marvin Cohen, available from Bloomsbury Press odd Mondays in February and July…..

9. Click the blue (the dark not light blue) "Links to share this image" to expand the choices. Again, it's the words. The location of the image will be described in my next sent of instructions , which I expect to field in about a week

10. Click anywhere inside the box labeled "link" (color not specified) then press control+C to copy the linking code, which now exists inside your computer's "clipboard"….., taking care to flag it "personal" but avoiding overuse of the quotation mark, which can case deletion of critical memory….

I'd appeal to my No. 1 Son, who is an expert at this sort of thing but I'm afraid in this case he'd be so impatient as to go back home early and angry. Yet my No. 2 Son has volunteered to look into the process. Though it's not his livelihood he's much more patient with me

So Cher hope somebody else can provide help
0 Replies