My thoughts over fracking

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2013 07:01 am
Americans fired up the whole Middle East, the place we get the biggest part of our energy resources and today Americans offered us fracking and try to assure Europe that it will make us independent from energy supplies from unstable regions. Don't you think it's weird? I'm not talking about dangers of fracking - it's a known fact, but I'm sure that Americans fasten us fracking because they want us to be in greater dependence from them, they always want to control everyone. What's the point for us? I don't believe that fracking will save us or make more independent, but I'm absolutely sure it will make things even worse for Europe, so searching for alternatives may become a solution like getting energy from reliable sources that can guarantee stability of supplies and reasonable prices. Taking into account that technologies develop fast we can maximize efficiency of oil and gas for the same price and this will guarantee us that we will have energy, not dependence from someone... That's the only thing we should care about.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 680 • Replies: 0
No top replies