What happened to JFK...

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:43 pm
http://freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/3094681/posts?page=1

Same basic story as Barr McClelllan tells...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 1,598 • Replies: 23

CoastalRat

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 02:38 pm
Um, he was shot?
gungasnake

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 03:03 pm
@CoastalRat,
Definitely. Apparently, three shooters.
farmerman

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 04:41 pm
@gungasnake,
pookie turds
raprap

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:33 pm
LadyBird did it.

Rap
Setanta

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:35 pm
You're all goofy . . . it was space aliens . . . Republican space aliens . . .
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 07:07 pm
@farmerman,
Most believable version by far:

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Money-Power-How-Killed/dp/161608197X
chai2

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 07:18 pm
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

LadyBird did it.

Rap

Nuh uh.....twas Jackie
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 07:22 pm
@gungasnake,
a seris of forensic ballistics guys went over the remaining bullet frags, the casings and did a series of laser shots from the Book Depository. They concluded

1 guy, three shots, one missed(probably). Anybody from te grassy knoll would stand out and the wntry wounds didn't support it

They called it
"Conspiracy Industries Inc" is doing well. They even sid that CII was saying that these two forensics guys were "put up" by the real power base that wanted the assassination.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 10:59 pm
Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed him.

There were no other shooters.
farmerman

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 05:52 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
yup
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 07:43 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I have no doubt of that, but as a friend of mine once mentioned a salient question. Why was there no record of Oswalds range time?

Now this friend is/was a trained sniper/scout while in the military and it was his opinion that Oswald was too.

Oswald made three of his four shots good with two being head shots at a moving vehicle at a distance of over a hundred meters. The rifle he used was a bolt action, open sight Chech military knockoff. In my friends words--that's some pretty good shooting for a trained sniper.

In my friends knowledgeable opinion even a trained sniper doesn't just go out and make shots like that without serious range practice.

Why is there no record of the range time?

Rap
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 08:54 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Read the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Money-Power-How-Killed/dp/161608197X

Barr McClellan was not just another swinging dick with a theory, he was a member of the A team. Friends with better connections to Texas politics than I have tell me the basic outlines of this story were known within five or six years of the assasination. LBJ and Ed Clark had painted themselves into a corner in such a way that only the power of the presidency was going to keep them both out of prison, and JFK was going to dump Johnson from the ticket in 64. There were three shooters: Oswwald who was, unknown to himself, a sort of a designated fall-guy/patsy, Mac Wallace, a competent assasin also shooting from the book depository, and a third shooter whose identity is probably still unknown shooting from in front of the oncoming cars. Oswald actually had a left-over WW-II rifle with iron sights, the other two had real rifles which were chambered for the same Italian cartridge to make it look like one shooter. Money for this operation was not a problem.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 09:22 am
Is no one ever willing to acknowledge that the hits were "just one of those things?"

I suspect Oswald acted alone and that there were no other people firing. I also suspect that Oswald might have tried that trio of shots 500 times and only gotten that fatal a result one time.

It happens.

You can look at a target after a sharpshooter fires...and not all holes are in the same spot. Some may be dead in the center...some way out on the larger circle.

It happened...and there is no reason to think it happened as the result of a super proficient sniper...but just that on this particular occasion, he hit the target...twice.

In the meantime, the conspiracy nuts have to have their day...or their century. Let 'em enjoy it.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 11:03 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
a seris of forensic ballistics guys went over the remaining bullet frags,

And no innocents have ever gone to prison or been executed based on the findings of the experts.

And nothing has ever been hidden from the sheeple.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 12:06 pm
Oswald fired two shots, one hitting Connelly and the other missing everything. Mac Wallace fired a shot hitting Kennedy in the back; Kennedy would have been paralyzed from that shot but not killed. The third shooter, firing from in front of the vehicles, fired the shot that killed Kennedy.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4966
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 12:30 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Did u see the History Channel 's timeline analysis ?
( I hope my memory is right that it really was the History Channel, not NatGeo, etc.)
It was meticulously thorough.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 12:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

There were no other shooters.
Right. We don 't count Jack Ruby
because that was at a different time n place.

Lyndon Johnson thawt that Castro did it.
I guess he was willing to forgive him, magnanimous fellow that he was.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 12:46 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Oswald fired two shots, one hitting Connelly and the other missing everything.
Mac Wallace fired a shot hitting Kennedy in the back;
Kennedy would have been paralyzed from that shot but not killed.

The third shooter, firing from in front of the vehicles, fired the shot that killed Kennedy.
Thru the windshield, leaving a bullethole?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 01:11 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

And he was conveniently shot dead a few days after... The House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded it was probably a conspiracy. And the US won't release something like 50,000 pages of FBI, CIA and other records about the case...

Some simple, clear cut story you got there... Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What happened to JFK...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 01:56:43