@coldjoint,
http://robsmovievault.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/the-waterboy.jpg
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:07 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
I ,myself, don't care if you die from AIDS.

This is sad. Typical of online altercations, but still sad. When you've watched a loved one succumb to a painful terminal illness for over a year (liver cancer, not AIDS), you can't help be saddened by this sort of exchange. It has nothing to do with politics.

Take care, guys. Sad

I expected nothing less from this jackass, he’s your average Christian Republican, of course not all have his mentality but probably 95% do. Especially along the bible belt states. Christian Taliban territory.
coldjoint

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:18 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
he’s your average Christian Republican,

I told you I am not a Christian. But I believe the ethics of Christianity are superior to yours.
All you have done is flaunt your sexuality thinking you are somehow entitled to an unchallenged idiotic position about anything political.

Doesn't work that way.
jcboy

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:20 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

thinking you are somehow entitled to an unchallenged idiotic position about anything political.

Doesn't work that way.

Thanks, you just summed up every post you’ve ever made on here. Cool
Below viewing threshold (view)
parados

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:38 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

I don't perceive any confusion. He quoted what appears to be the rule for changing the rules

No, he didn't quote any rule. There is no rule that states it requires 67 votes to change rules. There is no rule that states it requires 60 votes to change the rules.

The rules are passed at the beginning of every Congress. The rules are no longer valid after they expire at the end of that Congress which is why they are the first order of business.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

parados is one of those people who has no interest in truth, he spends all of his time indulging his imagination, he thus sees only what he wants to see.

The problem is there is NO RULE as you claimed. I actually researched the rules unlike you who simply makes stuff up and then think others are wrong because they question your silly made up crap.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:40 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

If the Democrats really violated the process for changing the rules, I wonder if the Republicans could sue and have the courts nullify the rule change?

No. The Constitution gives Congress the power to make their own rules. No judge would be able to take a case questioning their rules.
Rockhead

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:41 pm
@parados,
when you argue with idiots, eventually they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...
jcboy

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:44 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Thanks, you just summed up every post you’ve ever made on here

Try again fag. Laughing

Looks like H20 Man got fired for showing his giant butt crack once too often and has found another line of business. Mentality still the same, funny silly picture posting still the same as well. Just your average Republican.
coldjoint

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:45 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
when you argue with idiots, eventually they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

Spoken like an experienced idiot. Razz
jcboy

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:46 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Spoken like an experienced idiot. Razz

I'll bet this idiot H20 Man forgot his password and had to reregister. Razz
coldjoint

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:48 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
Looks like H20 Man got fired for showing his giant butt crack once too often and has found another line of business. Mentality still the same, funny silly picture posting still the same as well. Just your average Republican.

I think you should talk to Rex Reed about posting silly pictures. This is just more the " we can and you can't" mentality you arrogant bitches have adapted. That doesn't fly with me, Flyboy.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:51 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I'll bet this idiot H20 Man forgot his password and had to reregister. Razz

I told you people what forum I came from. That you only see what you want is only further proof that you see or read into the posts what you want to.
Rockhead

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:52 pm
@coldjoint,
or that you lie and make up alibis...

waterboy.
coldjoint

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:58 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
or that you lie and make up alibis..

Quote:
Impotent Rage, Weightlifting, ff00ff, Junior Pumpkin

Which one of you are putting up these tags then. None of you. It is someone that followed me from another forum where I had this name.

I am coldjoint here, and was coldjoint there until I was banned for reporting criminal activity.

Although it sounds like H20 man had you pegged, dumbass
Rockhead

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:00 pm
@coldjoint,
were he not you, he would indeed be your hero...

(banned for reporting criminal activity)

that sounds plausible...

not.
jcboy

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
or that you lie and make up alibis..

Quote:
Impotent Rage, Weightlifting, ff00ff, Junior Pumpkin

Which one of you are putting up these tags then. None of you. It is someone that followed me from another forum where I had this name.

I am coldjoint here, and was coldjoint there until I was banned for reporting criminal activity.

Although it sounds like H20 man had you pegged, dumbass

Either way you're still an idiot!
coldjoint

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:11 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
(banned for reporting criminal activity)

I have proven to FBI they are stealing personal info from illegally obtained IRS files. The case is ongoing.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:12 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
Either way you're still an idiot!

Better an idiot than a brainwashed faggot, anyday
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:05:57