A small software company in the Boston Area
1. Being able to communicate your ideas and work with others, and to keep on top of new technogies and ideas.
2. The love of using computers to solve problems.
3. I wasn't an engineering major, I have a Physics degree. In college I thought I would end up being an educator.
4. Working with machines and techology is easy. At times negotiating with people or working out differences of opinions is challenging.
5. You have to love what you do and stay excited about it. Make sure you have time to play with technology... it keeps your mind sharp and keeps you up to date with new trends.
6. Providing a solution to a problem that our customers are experiencing in a way that impresses them.
7. I do most of my work in Eclipse. This is an IDE (a piece of software used to develop software).