The greater danger Iraq or North Korea?

timberlandko

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 01:00 pm
Damnit, lets settle down, OK?

I'm gonna go on record here with a personal statement of mission; I hope to alleviate the impressions of Moderator Indifference or Moderator Bias to which some folks allude. I can't do anything about the past. I am now able to have direct impact, and I'm going to be working on it from now on.

I'd appreciate the help and cooperation of all involved. Lets move on from here and mutually develop and implement an equitable solution. The more folks who participate in the solution, the fewer will remain part of the problem.

Thanks.

timber
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 01:02 pm
Some people's blood pressure must be in the stratosphere! c.i.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 01:18 pm
We need to expand this forum to include Iran.

Iranian Officials Assert Right To Nuclear Weapons, Point To Israel

c.i.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 02:36 pm
I'll...respond....soon....just....acckkk!!! ....Can't stop ...........

LAUGHING MY AS* OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 02:53 pm
c.i
No surprise there. The once nuclear club is no longer exclusive.
We will soon be looking back at the cold war and thinking of that as the good old days. When nuclear armament kept the powers at bay and was a deterrent. The time is fast approaching when any nation who wants nuclear weapons will have them.
IMO the world is a far more dangerous place today than it was yesterday and becoming more dangerous and unstable as time passes. I believe that It wont be too long before some nation will feel they are being backed in a corner and use their nuclear arsenal. That may well be the beginning of end for dear old planet earth.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 03:01 pm
au, I agree. It's now only a matter of time. c.i.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 04:31 pm
My biggest scare - Pakistan and India or China and Taiwan (a little North Korea in there); truly scary, when they start getting dusted off (nuclears) - all start dusting theirs off also. Them Soviet scientists have to get work somewhere, plus all the fissionable material on the black market today - whee.

At lunch time I heard a piece on the BBC from a lady who said they work overtime tracking down the material on the black market and try to get to it before the "terroristist" do. She thought that they had a much better purchasing department - which relieved a little tension!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 04:59 pm
Actually, there is a thread dealing with Iran's Nuclear Ambitions ... its here;

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3994

Maybe that thread should be revived ... all it takes is for somebody to post to it.

timber
0 Replies