Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 04:09 am
Advocate writes:

"Drop the guy ASAP. As some one said, the next bus will come by in 45 minutes. Get it?"

To which this joker replies:

"The buses only run every hour here...dope..."

Oh man, the comedy around here is priceless--you couldn't make up sh*t this good.
Eddieharvey

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 07:50 am
@Eddieharvey,
I'm embarrassed !!!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 08:09 am
Julie. I have a friend who stays married and living in the same home for the sake of her kids. She and her husband are friends only. That sounds like your partner. He maybe didn't tell you because he thought you'd freak. He cares about his ex the way my friend and her husband care about each other, but the relationship, as it was, is over. You need to get your head around that.

I'm more concerned about your possessiveness towards him. Why shouldn't he talk to his ex? I talk to mine quite often. We're friends. And he has children with her. Of course he's going to be bumping into her and talking to her and visiting his kids. That's what good parents do.

He told you the truth - the relationship is over and he has chosen you. So get on with your lives and maybe one day you can have a great relationship with the rest of his family, too.

I'm also concerned about the punishment you mentioned. Why would you do that? You really need to think about what's going on. You're too old for this juvenile behaviour.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 12:50 am
@John1111,
John1111 wrote:

Glitterbag, I do hope your not referring to me as a twit ? ...This person obviously needs professional help to deal with their jealousy and selfishness....

At the time I posted I was referring to JulieEddieJohn, if you are all not the same person then yes, perhaps not a twit, but more likely a sad sack who cheated on his wife, lied to another woman about his marital situation, and now (supposedly) is married to a women who knows he cheated on his first wife, doesn't trust him.....who could have imagined such a less than happy outcome. Please don't use your situation as an example of how cheating hearts go wrong, I'll bet you don't trust her either. The big question is, why do either one of you continue in such a farce, the answer is probably both of you like the drama. The unvarnished truth is that's not normal. You are in the situation that makes you something right now. I hope you both learn to live as a supportive couple or dump it before you get too old.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 01:22 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Advocate writes:

"Drop the guy ASAP. As some one said, the next bus will come by in 45 minutes. Get it?"

To which this joker replies:

"The buses only run every hour here...dope..."

Oh man, the comedy around here is priceless--you couldn't make up sh*t this good.

Setanta and Advocate are absolutely spot on. You became embarrassed late in the game. How old are those kids, probably all their friends in school know about this. If you truly are 53 (I find that very hard to believe) his children likely don't see you as a blessing. And just like you, when you are 63, 73, those kids will be 10, 20 years older. If you think they will cherish you over their mother, you are on drugs or have a double digit IQ. This won't end well, for somebody. It might be the kids, could be you or your younger boyfriend not yet divorced who could trip over the true love of his life when he try's to deliver the signed divorce papers to the mailbox,

I gave up on this once, and I should have stuck to ignoring it. When children are involved, it gets very complicated for the kids. The adults think if they smile enough, the kids won't notice. It's time to wake up and smell the prickly fruit. Maybe your lust is more important than a solid future for his children. It shouldn't be, but you don't sound remotely like an adult. This is so sad and selfish.
0 Replies

John1111

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 03:20 am
@glitterbag,
Your not a nice person to call someone names are you ? A twit, sad sack ? I came across this forum by mistake and was really surprised to see that someone had a similar story to mine. It just goes to show that no one is perfect and we all make mistakes in life and similar ones at that. If you took the time to read what I wrote properly and indeed what this girl wrote about her partner you'll see that nobody cheated on anyone at all. My wife and lived separately for years, our relationship as man and wife was well and truly over and knew I was seeing another woman. There's no doubt I did wrong in lying to my partner, I'm well aware of that. But to say I was cheating on my wife is wrong. I think people come on here for advice and help. They don't deserve to be called names by someone like you who obviously has a perfect life and doesn't do anything wrong, going through life without making any mistakes at all. I must say your very lucky. Have a nice perfect life my friend :-)

URL: http://able2know.org/reply/post-5502793
glitterbag

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 10:29 am
@John1111,
Just to be clear, I'm not your friend. You accidentally found someone in a similar sad situation, I call bullshit. In fact I think this whole manufactured sad story was lifted from some 3rd rate television script. However, it's nice that you and Julie/Eddie/John found each other. Forgive me for not understanding you had been in a loveless living apart marriage for 50 years, and do you think anybody but you believes that. And another thing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Julie
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 06:50:22