ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2013 04:03 pm
@Eddieharvey,
Eddieharvey wrote:

He doesn't go round there, the children come to see us, but he and his wife talk if there is a problem with the children but they live with her so why does he have to get involved if they live with her ?

why? because they are his children
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2013 04:05 pm
@Eddieharvey,
Eddieharvey wrote:
I just can't help thinking he was having an affair with me.

well, yeah. he is still married.

technically, he is still having an affair with you
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2013 04:25 pm
@Eddieharvey,
And you know that how????? Oh, that's what he told you. Face it you are in a seedy relashionship holding on to the idea he will divorce his wife. Enjoy your fantasy while it lasts.
Eddieharvey

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2013 05:55 pm
@glitterbag,
Your a bit harsh, I've seen the paperwork for the divorce, he has moved over 50 miles away from his family to be me ?
0 Replies

Eddieharvey

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2013 05:56 pm
@glitterbag,
I think maybe I'm being too hard on him ?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2013 06:23 pm
Drop the guy ASAP. As some one said, the next bus will come by in 45 minutes. Get it?
Eddieharvey

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 02:18 pm
@Advocate,
The buses only run every hour here...dope...
Advocate

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 03:58 pm
@Eddieharvey,
It is a pity that the forum can't keep out humorless morons like yourself.
Eddieharvey

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 04:00 pm
@Advocate,
And insulting pigs like you !!!
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 11:55 pm
@Eddieharvey,
Eddieharvey wrote:

The buses only run every hour here...dope...

I asked in an earlier post how old you are and you haven't answered, so I'm asking again.
How old are you??
Eddieharvey

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 05:10 am
@cherrie,
I am 53 ? He is 48, the next thing is your going to tell me to grow up, right??
cherrie

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 05:32 am
@Eddieharvey,
I'm actually shocked.
I really got the impression from the way you speak to people, and by the fact that you seem to be incredibly immature, that you were very young.
But like you said - grow up.
Eddieharvey

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 05:43 am
@cherrie,
I'm tying to, do you think I should stay with him ?
John1111

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 06:54 am
@Eddieharvey,
Post Preview
The forum group says fake post. Is this fake ?
I have a similar tale. I lied to my partner when I met her. Saying I lived alone when in fact I was living with my wife as a separate couple for the sake of the children for years. We lived totally separate. My wife and I had a very good understanding and got on well. My partner knew I was not telling the truth and I knew she knew if that makes sense. I soon moved out of the house and rented somewhere else and the longer it went on the harder it became to tell the truth about it. I didn't want to or even mean to lie to my partner I just didn't know how to tell her. I was frightened of loosing her, I knew I was doing wrong but like I say I just didn't know how to come clean. I did come clean in the end and we moved in together but my new partner has never let me forget it. I know it was totally my fault and shouldn't have lied. We are living together now, but she does not trust me at all. I can understand that totally. My new partner has accused me of all sorts since, again can understand that But you can't carry on like that can you ? You should move on and lay it to rest or call it a day. I know I did wrong but it's not fair to carry on brining it up all the time or the relationship is going nowhere

URL: http://able2know.org/reply/post-5496153
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 07:36 am
@Eddieharvey,
Eddieharvey wrote:

I am 53 ?

Laughing Laughing

That's nice.

I am 54?

I'm going to be 55 next month?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 07:45 am
@Eddieharvey,
Eddieharvey wrote:

I'm tying to, do you think I should stay with him ?

If you stay with him then you MUST let him keep an ongoing and FOREVER relationship between his children and to some degree his exwife. The relationship between the exwife is for the emotional health and wellbeing of the children NO MATTER THEIR AGE.

If you can't accept this necessary loving relationship then leave him. He doesn't deserve that kind of animosity and vile selfishness from his new significant other. Right now? More people need to be like this guy. He sounds like a great person. So it's your choice. Accept him as a loving and compassionate human being who loves and cares for his children (and probably still has some feelings towards his exwife to be fair) or leave him.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 12:07 am
@Eddieharvey,
You are 53? but you have no understanding of why this man would want to have a good relationship with his wife, even for the sake of the kids. Like I said before she is always going to be a part of his life, as the mother of his children, no matter how much you might not like that.
If you can't get past your resentment, jealousy and mistrust then there is very little hope of your relationship working.
Do I think you should stay with him? Probably not, but more for his sake than yours.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 04:45 pm
@Eddieharvey,
Well Eddie/Julie/John1111,
I don't watch Jerry Springer for obvious reasons, and this isn't the Doctor Phil show. You are either lying about your age or the situation which is ridiculous squared. I can't spend anymore time here spoon feeding you your attention fix. Life is waaaaaaay too short. So have fun, and don't let me spoil your fun.

What a twit!!!!
Paul1

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 03:59 am
Julie I think you are out of order, we all make mistakes in life. To carry on punishing him for ever is wrong, it will do you and him no good. You are selfish, you should learn to FORGIVE or MOVE ON...
0 Replies

John1111

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 04:06 am
@glitterbag,
Glitterbag, I do hope your not referring to me as a twit ? ...This person obviously needs professional help to deal with their jealousy and selfishness....

1. Forums
  2. » Julie
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 06:22:00