Countrytime Lemonade Ads

luvs2dance38

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 12:04 pm
@KassidysDad,
Hi KassidysDad,

I had copies of these songs, which I loved. I was going to get them copied to CD, and my son got in a car accident. The tape was destroyed in the car. I just called Countrytime and the lady there was almost sure that they would not send me a copy now. Did you ever get a chance to put these on your PC. If so, would you mind sending me a copy. My email is [email protected].

Thanks,

Wendy Williamson
0 Replies

AlainaHunter5

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 06:47 am
@KassidysDad,
Hi, I know this was like 4 years ago, but if you have copies of those commercials, can you email me them? My mom and I have been looking for them for years!
[email protected]
0 Replies

oriolesguy

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 03:25 pm
@KassidysDad,
If you could send them to me, I would be more than appreciative. I had the cassette, lost it, and wish I still had it. There was a third song on the cassette as well....Golden Smiles by Robert Bowker. I am looking for that one too.
0 Replies

oriolesguy

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 03:31 pm
@KassidysDad,
Can you reupload them??? I think they expire after 60 days, and I've been looking all ,over for them!! Thanks.
0 Replies

oriolesguy

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 04:56 am
@KassidysDad,
Any chance you can e-mail me these two songs? I'm at [email protected]

Thanks! They're great songs!
Oriolesguy
0 Replies

damnyank

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 07:34 pm
@goldmoon,
Hi. Yes, that song has been playing in my head for years and kind of plaguing me since there's no way to search for it by lyrics! I finally stumbled on it by accident though and am glad to share (also glad to know I'm not the only one searching for it).

The song is called "Sleepwalk" by Santo & Johnny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogxTQXAgY3Q

thatswhatyouget

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 08:42 pm
the first post on this thread was over five years ago... i can't believe that we have not been able to find someone with these songs. they bring out such a nostalgic feel of summer and i've been looking for them forever. please include me on the "list" of people that would like to receive these three songs if they are ever found. my email is: [email protected]
thanks to all for keeping the spirit of the summer alive...
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 09:08 pm
@damnyank,
That's not it, damnyank.

0 Replies

thatswhatyouget

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 07:37 am
i agree, "sleepwalk" by santo & johnny is not from the ctl commercials... besides the songs, i keep thinking of that guy's voice in the commercial: he says something like, "summer is only 99 days long and it's going fast. make sure that you enjoy some ctl before it's over"... or something like that. there is a ctl commercial on youtube, but it's not one of the "nostalgic" ones. i'll keep waiting...
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 04:52 pm
While we're all waiting for the original by Bill Eaton, here is the video of the Hang On Little Tomato song by Pink Martini. I posted earlier but it was removed by the uploader.

You can purchase the album it is on and also listen to previews of it and other numbers on the album here:

http://www.amazon.com/Hang-Little-Tomato-Pink-Martini/dp/B0002S94WK
0 Replies

RedDawg

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2009 03:04 pm
Hi,
The links given above for the MP3s apparently no longer work. Could someone please email them directly to me? TIA

John Grant email: [email protected]
0 Replies

ceelevel

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 02:31 pm
@KassidysDad,
please oh please the links are expired--could you redo the upload--i need just the eaton one--eternal thanks
0 Replies

mom3boys

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 08:41 pm
@KassidysDad,
Hi, I have just came across this post. I have also been looking for this song for 17 years! The link says it is expired. Would you be so kind as to post them again? I would love to hear them again after all these years. Thank you!
0 Replies

CrazyLady99

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2009 10:46 pm
I too have been looking for those two songs - I went on itunes...I'm getting desperate! The links to the songs on the previous page don't work!!!

thank you!
0 Replies

jburden

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:44 pm
@KassidysDad,
Hi KassidysDad, we too are looking for Memories by bill eaton. can you send me a copy?
0 Replies

KassidysDad

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 07:01 pm
Hello & Happy Holidays. I uploaded the songs again. Enjoy.

Bill Eaton- Memories:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/69387265b8a5d3ad/

David Dundas - I keep your picture:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/69387376c7dfd90c/

goldmoon

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 07:17 pm
@KassidysDad,
Thank you KassidysDad for re-uploading the songs.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 08:49 pm
@KassidysDad,
Hooray! My PM to you worked and your email address was still valid.

Thanks for satisfying so many requests.
0 Replies

kermac11

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2010 09:13 pm
@KassidysDad,
Hi! The songs aren't there anymore. =( Funny that so many of us were looking for this. If you could please send me a copy of both? I would be ever so grateful!!!!
0 Replies

thatswhatyouget

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2010 06:56 am
Hello All,
The posts from @KassidysDad still work; I just listened to both songs today! When you click the link, the screen might look blank, but have patience and in a minute or two you'll be on cloud nine. My next goal is to find the actual commercials from Country Time -- that's what I really want. Any thoughts, let me know. Enjoy the summer Smile