Heroin addicts in Afghan intelligence agency are due to U.S, instructors.

Wazir

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 07:55 am
According to the UN report, Afghanistan is responsible for production of somewhat 80% of the world opium. Nevertheless, NATO-led international forces are to scale down their presence in the country by the next year. So those NATO guys have made the stir and now they are leaving!!
And how can our country fight drugs trafficking when there are heroin addicts (65 of them recently fired) among the staffers of the Afghan intelligence agency? Never before had we so many such persons in our state structures!
And are you in the know that all those staffers were involved in the U.S. initiated special training project? Ye, exactly! I know personally some of these people. And those were American instructors who unofficially of course used to say, 'One can't fight heroin trafficking efficiently if he has no idea of what heroin is'. I know that my fellows had undergone special medical tests before they started working in intelligence agency. I mean they were no drug addicts at all! Even laughing grass had been a taboo for them! Those were rotten Yankees who made'em heavy on horse! They told'em they must 'learn to hold themselves high'! They said it was 'brown sugar' just. What now? Many of my fellows are jobless, their reputations ruined!
Perhaps those American instructors wanted some easily controlled men in our intelligence agency, for a drug addict can do everything for a dope. And they could also add some psychotropic substances into that "brown sugar" too. I also know for sure Americans were in charge of some routes to deliver heroin into Europe.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,480 • Replies: 0
No top replies