While applying for australian P.R., will there be any impact of cancelled H1B USA Visa ?

sapra

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 09:07 am
Hi,
My USA H1B visa got recently cancelled and it was stamped on my visa as VISA CANCELLED WITH PREJUDICE...I was banned for 5 years to not enter the country(USA)...actually it was not my mistake but it was the mistake of my employer...I am planning to apply for Australian permanent residency....will there be any impact on this because of cancelled visa?will it be good if we apply on our own or through a consulting company?how many days will it take to get pr?can anyone please provide the information how we should start with the procedure...I am totally in a confused state...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,842 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 02:20 pm
@sapra,
Why are you asking us rather than the Australian Dept of Immigration (or the Australian embassy where you are) ? It may depend on the category you fit in to apply for PR. Are you sure you're eligible for PR? I think the Dept of Immigration will be able to direct you towards a list of registered agents who could help you. It won't be quick or cheap.
0 Replies

sapra

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 12:28 pm
@sapra,
plz answer promptly
Pearlylustre

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 02:06 pm
@sapra,
I answered very promptly - you just didn't like my answer. You want some stranger on the internet to do the research for you - when all you need to do is contact the Dept of Immigration yourself. You would have had your answer straight away. I took the time to reply because I do have experience of PR applications. You didn't even respond to what I said - promptly or otherwise. So please don't be so rude as to complain just because you didn't get the response you wanted. The Dept of Immigration will respond to your query - we're not obliged to.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:12 pm
Pearlylustre answered you quite correctly and you were offensive in ignoring him.

No-one here can definitively answer your question. Contact the embassy / consulate wherever you are (and you don't say where you're from, or your nationality). Or trawl the Department of Immigration site.

Remember - you're behaving like a prat - and we certainly don't need any more prats. What are you offering that would make us feel we need you?

Better luck convincing the Canadians you're a valuable asset to their country.
0 Replies