Are herbal supplements good or bad?

benu

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 07:07 am
my friend has suggested me herbal remedy for cholesterol control...but i m wondering whether they are good and side effect free?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 717 • Replies: 6
No top replies

timur

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 07:09 am
@benu,
Ponder this answer:

Jespah wrote:
I only ate a grain of rice for breakfast. That was 12 days ago. I work out for 6 hours every day. Can you suggest an herbal remedy for my headaches? I don't want to go to a doctor 'cause he'll only tell me to eat, and that makes no sense whatsoever.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 09:54 am
@benu,
I'll answer your question, if you answer mine:

Quote:
Are spam-bots good or bad?

or
Quote:
Are friends good or bad?
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:10 am
@benu,
It's paradoxical that a med requiring a prescription far more expensive and likely to serious side-effect

Of course also more effective. However good it makes you feel at first though, why would you want to take the chance of going blind, your right ear turning black, or your left foot falling off
roger

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 02:30 pm
@dalehileman,
I have about decided that almost anything that is actually effective is going to have serious side effects to at least some users.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 02:38 pm
@roger,
Of course Rog you're right about that. Still I'd first try a few nostrums
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 02:41 pm
I once tried a herbal supplement, but found it inconvenient because it kept on poking out.
0 Replies