A2Kers...DO YOU GET TIRE OF THE SAME POSTERS?

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2002 11:37 pm
Or, do you enjoy knowing everyone? Does it depend on the interaction?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,458 • Replies: 87
No top replies

fishin

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2002 11:49 pm
In my own case I only really participate in a few of the forums so it's usually pretty much the same group of people in each of them. There are probably some pros and cons both ways I suppose. Right now we're still in a bit of a "honeymoon" period and we have a limited number or members. Hopefully the site will grow and new members will come in with new perspectives and share them.

In the mean time I'm learning quite a bit more about people that I knew before and how some of them think about life and approach different issues. I guess you could say that I'm finding more depth in the few numbers we have..

I haven't really interacted with you much since you signed on. It's good to see that you're still generating thought provoking questions!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2002 11:52 pm
I don't mind posts, as long as we don't those afuzz types who seem to have nothing better to do than spamming with some sort of political idiotic message.

I guess a number of us gather at certain members questions because we feel comfortable there. I did that on afuzz, and to an extent I do that here also.
0 Replies

chatoyant

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 12:55 am
Methinks they is getting tired of me.
Confused
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:02 am
People like fishin and pueo were my first contacts on Abuzz, in fact the fishin man is some one I feel like I know and that he knows me. He will give me some stern and rudder when I need it and praise when I deserve it. Fishin got me hooked on Abuzz, I could not believe before that the a web site could be human.

But I love meeting new comers, right now we have a lot of regulars and sometimes I worry that our clubishness is well offensive. If you really look at some of our interactions it is as if we have known each other forever.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:02 am
Well I'm not Very Happy
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:04 am
Me neither
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:04 am
JD, beat me to the draw. Mad

Anyway, chatoyant Very Happy

Can you imagine that after meeting me, JD STILL stayed on afuzz Very Happy Shocked Very Happy
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:05 am
Shocked
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:05 am
AAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHHHHH beat me again Mad
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:09 am
Not a bit of it, chatoyant. I do still prefer your old Abuzz name, though. It seemed so appropriate to your comments.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:10 am
Seaking of fishin', I agree with you JD, fishin's a good man.

How do you suppose fishin' does any actual fishing with him being all over a2k all the time?
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:11 am
What was your Abuzz name chatoyant?
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:11 am
Some one should start that up as a topic like I did not know for quite awhile that quinn1 was MassCass.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:13 am
Snitch
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:14 am
OhOh am I in trouble?
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:16 am
Funny you should mention that. Just yesterday I asked littlek if quinn was MC. She confirmed that it was indeed MassCass. Actually if I wasn't so lazy I would have checked quinn's profile in which she say's that she is in fact MC.
0 Replies

chatoyant

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:20 am
No, my old Abuzz name was not snitch. Laughing It was sunniegirl. I think I'll put that in my profile.

Thanks ya'll for your comments. I do feel that way sometimes, but I'm probably not alone.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:22 am
Welcome to A2k sunnigirl. hehe.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 01:26 am
Ah, but chatoyant hasn't filled out a profile.

I guess not JD, if it's in her profile. You know, I'm always uncomfortable either giving up either an Abuzz name or a personal name, even when I've seen others do it. Exception is dlowan. Almost everyone calls her Deb, anyway, or at least did on Abuzz and Raven's Realm.

To answer pueo's question - I'm not at all tired of the same posters, with just a few notable exceptions. I've always been more comfortable with those I feel I know, and the internet experience hasn't changed my feelings.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A2Kers...DO YOU GET TIRE OF THE SAME POSTERS?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 11:16:01