Can we talk about feminism?

spendius

Reply Mon 14 Oct, 2013 03:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
It passes my comprehension, hawk, how chaps could take the slightest interest in women if they don't objectify them. Or have them as servants.

Those women objectify themselves by the positioning of the skimpy material their uniforms are made of. They are emphasising the naughty bits as if a well turned ankle is not naughty.

It is an interesting manifestation you have been observant enough to notice with your "watch the parking meters" approach, which is in the true spirit of proper scientific endeavour. A photographic plate depicting 5 bi!!ion dollars going to $ma$h is not science. It's just $ma$hing 5 bi!!ion do!!ars in a mi!!i-micro $econd with high-cla$$ PR.

If the cops want to close the joint all they need do is round up a few out-of-work dirty old men, bus them over, and buy them as much coffee as they want. 20 would be enough. That would be most cost efficient so I suppose the legal profession would object on the grounds that public funds should not be used for such a purpose.
0 Replies

IanRust

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 05:06 am
@boomerang,
Feminists in this case are annoyed they have to compete sexually in order to gain any recognition from males. And they resort to these childish words like 'rape' to make their point stronger than it really is. So the issue is partly related to their laziness / inherent unattractiveness in some cases, but also partly how males are easily exploited by beautiful women, not realizing they are being completely manipulated. I imagine this ruins the whole dating game for some women, too. Males need to have more dignity and not allow themselves to be the tools that they often are.
spendius

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 07:32 am
@IanRust,
I love the way you take up an argument after a year-long hiatus as if nothing had happened. I have met a few who can do it in real life. It's a bit unnerving at first but the opposite is even worse. The opposite's like the third degree.

Quote:
So the issue is partly related to their laziness / inherent unattractiveness

...and putting the price up. One must never forget the money Ian. I lost count of the number of blokes who had a few years of work vanish in a flash. One 32 years. Resilient buggers they were too. Started all over again with hope in their innocent little hearts. The one with 32 years--he was boring it seems--didn't bother. He was in his sixties.

Quote:
Males need to have more dignity and not allow themselves to be the tools that they often are.

As I said on the other thread--it's too late. We're fucked. Goodstyle. All you can do is look out for yourself. Have you seen Dylan sing Dignity?
IanRust

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 12:08 pm
@spendius,
Looking out for myself has been my new motto.

It's been difficult in my new workplace.. my 3 managers are all obese women. Young ones, too. They have been expecting me to sexually submit myself and garner their attention to secure my position there. I have been working extra hard to compensate.... The attractive females there are afraid to speak to me. I have to somehow wade through the fatties to get to the hotties, and I have no clue how to do that. The hot ones are probably being fucked with strap ons after work.

....The males are gays in denial or lazy disenchanted failures.

Really dispiriting and indeed, as you say, look out for yourself ... but how to do that most effectively?
How does a man take the power away from feminine fatties?
Perhaps pure overwhelming work ethic? In this at least I outshine the managers more than 3 fold.
spendius

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 05:20 pm
@IanRust,
Start digging fatties and you're in clover. Think of the surface area and the low self-esteem. And the fast track promotion.

How fat are they?
Trollpatrol

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 05:35 pm
My best advice to many contributors to this sorry discussion is: man the **** up and deal with the fact that you ain't no stud.
spendius

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 03:32 am
@Trollpatrol,
Where's you evidence for that ridiculous statement?

Are you using this thread to use obscenities and talk dirty in public?
0 Replies

IanRust

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 10:11 pm
@spendius,
@gay guy: Don't give unsolicited advice.

Anyway... I can't dig fatties. The leader is over 200 pounds and I can't say exactly. Another is overweight but simply unattractive... the other is overweight, more attractive, but still not attractive and mentally insane. Even so... my tastes are very specific. I'm not going to whore myself to the top. That is just degrading. I will find a better way. Plus... 2 of them have kids. Problems. I don't want to deal with any of these things ...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 10:50 pm
What crap prevails may add up to a place you don't want to stay.

Tough to read this stuff.

I thought better of you, spendius.
0 Replies

CutesyLolitaLizzy

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 12:49 pm
@boomerang,
Excuse me, but first off, "prude" is kind of a rude word, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to keep yourself covered up.

Secondly, the outrage with Robin Thicke's video is that he's a filthy pervert and is sexist. It's disgusting

Thirdly, it's very possible that those complaining about that coffee place are overly hardcore feminists (the ones that will argue against anything that may be objective but probably not). It's also very possible that the owner is sexist and is just making his workers dress like that to draw in customers and doesn't actually have any respect for women as people but instead views them as objects.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:21:04