The religious support the biggest hate crime against humanity that ever existed. Do you Value lies m

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 04:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Still desperately scrambling to make anything else the issue I see all the while you avoid the factual evidence as demonstrated within the composition beginning this very thread which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

/ David
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 04:01 pm
@izzythepush,
I need medical help because you are unable to contest the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies?

Your delusional mentality is laughable, yet I suspect you dig for my pitty.

/ David
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 04:03 pm
@neologist,

Are priests the only religious people on the planet? Like duh. Man creates the foundation of lies hence what is called religion.

/ David
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 04:15 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Unable? No. Can't be bothered.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 04:27 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Quote:
Then you cheaply attempt to drag me down to the level of the religious by claiming the lie that I in any way shape or form in your delusional little head am attempting to achieve godliness.
What you've seen regarding you & deification doesn't exist in my post. This seems to be along the same line as you being unable to see the ironies in your post. Just as you can't seem to separate fact from perspective.

Bothering to argue with the confused tangle that you post really isn't worth it.

When every single response is saying the same thing...and they all have a history of lively debate (look that up for yourself)...then it's time to start thinking if there are issues within yourself. Go and see a doctor.

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 05:03 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:
Are priests the only religious people on the planet? Like duh. Man creates the foundation of lies hence what is called religion./ David
Are they not the teachers, the ones from whom the flock seeks guidance?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 08:56 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Quote:
I remember the definition of fact just a couple of years ago was even flawed because it was about that it takes someone to recognize it as fact before it becomes fact.

So is Schrödinger's cat dead or alive?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 05:37 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
David Spetch said- "there are still shamefully enough people clinging to religion like a dung beetle clings to it's food"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which religion?
Try as I might, I can't bring myself to see this as "dung"-
"Love one another, feed the hungry, house the homeless, clothe the destitute, tend the sick, visit the prisoners, look after the poor"- Jesus of Nazareth

RABEL222

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 06:37 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
It isent Jesus, its the other sick bastards who use religion to make themselves rich and powerful on the backs of the poor and uneducated. As you know you can prove anything using the Bible no matter how ridicules.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 07:23 pm
@RABEL222,
Rabel said- "It isent Jesus, its the other sick bastards who use religion to make themselves rich and powerful on the backs of the poor and uneducated"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes but they won't get under Jesus's radar- "Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, GET AWAY FROM ME" -Matt 7:21-23
True Christians GIVE money, not rake it in- "Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit"- 2 Cor 2:17
And true Christians CARE about people- "Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them..not lording it over those entrusted to you" -1 Peter 5:2-3

vikorr

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 09:58 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
True Christians GIVE money, not rake it in-
There are in the Bible a number of rich people who God favoured
RABEL222

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 11:28 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
There are in the Bible a number of rich people who God favoured

But not the majority.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 01:36 pm
@vikorr,
It's fine to be a rich Christian so long as they give big chunks of it away to charities and good causes, but unfortunately we don't hear about it because they don't shout about it.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 01:41 pm
David Spetch said- "the foundation of every religion is based upon lies"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure I understand mate, I can't speak for other religions, but why would anybody want to "invent" Christianity, can you explain their motive?

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 01:52 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

It's fine to be a rich Christian so long as they give big chunks of it away to charities and good causes, but unfortunately we don't hear about it because they don't shout about it.

Is this passage from Jesus, Paul...or from Pat Robertson?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 03:00 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You are talking about a minority of rich. Rich dont get that way by giving away their money. Its called greed. But of course as they get closer to death many use their wealth to buy heaven. Good christians all.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 03:50 pm
Romeo said- "It's fine to be a rich Christian so long as they give big chunks of it away to charities and good causes, but unfortunately we don't hear about it because they don't shout about it."
------------------------------------------------------
Frank said- "Is this passage from Jesus, Paul...or from Pat Robertson?"
-------------------------------------------------------

Well Jesus told the rich kid to give everything to the poor
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 03:54 pm
Rabel said- "Rich dont get that way by giving away their money. Its called greed. But of course as they get closer to death many use their wealth to buy heaven. Good christians all"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Some people are naturally good at making money, dunno if it can be called greed.
And all true Christians know money can't buy them an entry visa through the pearlies..Smile
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 04:24 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Romeo said- "It's fine to be a rich Christian so long as they give big chunks of it away to charities and good causes, but unfortunately we don't hear about it because they don't shout about it."
------------------------------------------------------
Frank said- "Is this passage from Jesus, Paul...or from Pat Robertson?"
-------------------------------------------------------

Well Jesus told the rich kid to give everything to the poor

So...the question remains I first proposed it.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 06:53 pm
Am I alone in this?
This thread seems creepy.
0 Replies