The Chinese Triads

lanceSheff

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 11:28 am
how did the ppl join the triad? jst walk along the streets and someone asks them? XD
0 Replies

jnpnshr411

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 06:59 pm
yes how exactly did you end up in triads?
0 Replies

Kitaru

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 12:49 am
Chinese Triads...I need to join one
Am in America and will be long distance for few years[/I]

I am looking for a Triad to join, I also have a honorful family name and a will to never give up.
0 Replies

Kitaru

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 12:53 am
Triad
Oh man you guys! A triad is a guild that is known by other triads and hopefully not itchy police. In order to join a triad you usually must prove yourself worthy and gain honor to be released of an underling rank. In order to find one you must seek out one in convenience stores to gun shops looking for info, but be careful of who you ask.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 12:45 am
This isn't a topic you should discussing on Weblog, Idiots.
The Triads don't exist, The Chinese are a peaceful people.
0 Replies

chinaman888

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 06:04 pm
triads in london chinatown now, is not controlled by the 14k or the woo shing woo, mostly now its controlled by the snakeheads.
recently a lot of chinese immigrant came to london to seek a better life, to work in restaurants or to sell dvds, they are exploited, but they have to some how pay back the money to the gangs that brought them to london, if not, then there familys that vouch for them will be on the receiving end if the gang do not get their money.
so with no choice, they will be asked to participate in extortion, where they go up to certain people from their own country that had worked for a few years in china town and extorte money from them.
if they do not pay, then they will bring more people to that restaurant and wait till they finished work and then beat the crap out of them in a side street.
there is more, but now its rather late to get into this.
0 Replies

Single

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 11:54 am
might be a bit late on this topic, but after reading all this things about 14k and all here, i jus wanted to pour myself out, hehe, i am very familiar to the gang 14k in london, as half of them i know as freinds, sincie theyve joined and since they have left, if you live in london, you would certainly see the triad members up west end, the little youngers with thier dyed hair and small groups...

Lol the way they recruit is somewhat much different to the real hong kong style, they would jus ask you if you would want to join if they find you quite interesting, i know, coz they asked me plenty of times, but the answer would be no for me,

to tell you a little story, my so called "CREW" no names mentioned, had a fight with 14k youngers, haha, jus need to say, there are LOADS OF THEM and they are not jus chinease.... well dotn wanna say no more, unless u ask Very Happy
0 Replies

JRobson

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 02:54 pm
is anyone here still part of a triad gang in chinatown or in london somewhere?

pm me or email me or add me to msn Laughing
0 Replies

shifted4assault

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 04:50 pm
am a triad... 14K blapz blapz!! ... there's loads of us bluddd!! ... watch out for these 2 bres... one's called dizi-j... he murked 20 mandemz on his 1z!! he's SIKKK!!!... and there's this guy called Jayizzle... he shot 2 bres in their car and got off clean! haha... and dnt watch... bare fak0rz up in here hu tryin 2 bred us and shizzle...!! u wanna join? we recruitin heads =D ... just come trocodero on saturdays... bring lots of valuables... since we lyk... to hav uh.... followers with um... rich things... YEAH that's it =D
0 Replies

2001will

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 10:07 am
Information about Triads in London
Hi there,
Currently researching a project anput Triads set in and around Chinatown (soho-London) and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Looking to meet someone who would be able to read through my work (which is well researched) and say what is and isn't bullshit. Anyone interested?
0 Replies

FADED DRAGON

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 03:00 pm
any recruitment avialable
0 Replies

FADED DRAGON

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 03:03 pm
is there any who has the balls to take out 14k?
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 05:06 am
Stop playing. If the real triads found out you were dissing them here you would all be in BIG trouble....or maybe not :wink:
0 Replies

BlackDragon

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 03:41 pm
I know there are a lot of 14K members in Soho, Londond.

But membership is restricted to people of Chinese origin only.

I knew a lot of triads in HK and New Zealand, but they would never ask me to join although I hung out with them most of the times.

Well if they change their mind, I'm up to join. Because i seriously need some money.
0 Replies

2001will

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 04:32 am
Single
Hey Single, tell me more. Sounds interesting.
0 Replies

uchihasupsey

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 11:06 am
The Triads (at least in London) are not restricted to people of Chinese origin only, it depends on who you follow and most will take you in as long as you are loyal. What is it exactly that you want to know 2001will? And the 14K is 1 out of the 3 biggest Triad groups in the world, which "real" Triads are you talking about?
0 Replies

uchihasupsey

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 03:26 pm
My last question was aimed at FADED_DRAGON
0 Replies

2001will

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:33 am
Uchihasupsey
I'm currently in the early developmental stage of researching a project about Triads in England. Have gone through all the usual channels on the internet. Printed out loads of research and history etc. Looked into a few actual police cases but what I really don't have access to is actual people who know or are in the Triads. I can reasearch it till the cows come home but without knowing anything about the actual people and what kind of characters they are it's going to be difficult to make it 100% realistic which is the aim.
0 Replies

2001will

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:34 am
my last post was aimed at uchihasupsey
0 Replies

uchihasupsey

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 03:26 pm
Maybe you're talking to one now. You sound like you're basically gathering all the information you can get? May I ask what this information is for?
0 Replies