The truth about the Al Qaeda

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 12:14 pm
Shortly before his untimely death, 12 years ago, former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook told the House of Commons that “Al Qaeda” is not really a terrorist group but a database of international mujaheddin and arms smugglers used by the CIA and Saudis to funnel guerrillas, arms, and money into Soviet-occupied Afghanistan.

excerpt from an Apr.-Jun. 2004 article by Pierre-Henry Bunel, a former agent for French military intelligence.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/al-qaeda-the-database-2/24738

British and France knew about the deception, but not the US? hmmmm.

Just goes to show you can't trust the media or Political pundits.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained" Mark Twain
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,346 • Replies: 16
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 12:09 am
@Rickoshay75,
Rickoshay75 wrote:
Shortly before his untimely death, 12 years ago, former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook told the House of Commons that “Al Qaeda” is not really a terrorist group but a database of international mujaheddin and arms smugglers used by the CIA and Saudis to funnel guerrillas, arms, and money into Soviet-occupied Afghanistan.

Did he die of embarrassment upon discovering how ridiculous his comments were?
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:08 am
@oralloy,
Orallie
Quote:
Did he die of embarrassment upon discovering how ridiculous his comments were?

So how come you're still breathing?.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 01:12 am
@eurocelticyankee,
No sense of shame, or reality for that matter. While I'm at it, you can add proportion, humour and decency. I've not got enough time for a full list, but it's long.
Rickoshay75

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 10:43 am
@oralloy,

Did he die of embarrassment upon discovering how ridiculous his comments were? >>

In case you don't know it, the house of Commons in Briton is as important as Congress and Senate is in the US and at the time the hoax was disclosed, we and the Brits were in the middle of our attack on Afghanistan, looking for the Al Qaeda, so had the hoax it gotten out it would have embarrassed all concerned. How it was kept from the media, or leaked out, we'll probably never know, even worse than that, thousands of our boys died.
Rickoshay75

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 10:56 am
@izzythepush,
No sense of shame, or reality for that matter. While I'm at it, you can add proportion, humour and decency. I've not got enough time for a full list, but it's long. >>

I know it's hard to believe. I didn't believe it myself until I discovered that the House Of Commons, where Cook made his disclosure, is as important to the Brits as our House of Congress. The question is, how in the world was it kept from the media?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 11:42 am
@Rickoshay75,
The House of Commons is probably more important to us. Other than local government, it's our only elected chamber. Not only does it legislate, it also decides who the executive is. All prime ministers, and most cabinet ministers, have to be elected to the House Of Commons.

American News tends to be very inward looking, I doubt our parliament gets much airtime. Then again we don't hear a lot about Congress over here but Obama probably gets a lot more UK airtime than Cameron gets in America.

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 12:27 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
... I doubt our parliament gets much airtime.

You have a parliament? Shocked

Quote:
... but Obama probably gets a lot more UK airtime than Cameron gets in America.

Who?
Rickoshay75

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 12:32 pm
@izzythepush,

>>>

The house of Commons in Briton is as important as Congress and Senate is in the US and at the time the hoax was disclosed, we and the Brits were in the middle of our attack on Afghanistan, looking for the Al Qaeda, so had the hoax it gotten out it would have embarrassed all concerned>>

The House of Commons is probably more important to us. Other than local government, it's our only elected chamber. Not only does it legislate, it also decides who the executive is. All prime ministers, and most cabinet ministers, have to be elected to the House Of Commons. >>

Would a disclosure by the British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook been taken seriously?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 02:25 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

izzythepush wrote:
... I doubt our parliament gets much airtime.

You have a parliament? Shocked

I know you've never approved of such things.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 02:28 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Over here certainly, I don't know about America. Robin Cook was one of the few principled men who resigned over Iraq. He had an untimely death, not treated as suspicious, conspiracy nuts aside, not long afterwards.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 04:52 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Rickoshay75 wrote:
In case you don't know it, the house of Commons in Briton is as important as Congress and Senate is in the US and at the time the hoax was disclosed, we and the Brits were in the middle of our attack on Afghanistan, looking for the Al Qaeda, so had the hoax it gotten out it would have embarrassed all concerned. How it was kept from the media, or leaked out, we'll probably never know, even worse than that, thousands of our boys died.

There was no hoax. The goofy guy spouted complete gibberish, then he died of utter embarrassment when he realized what he'd done.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 05:39 pm
@oralloy,
You're confused again, the pig that gave birth to you died of embarrassment. It had just given birth to a piglet without an arsehole. Clearly the piglet was born in instalments.
Ticomaya

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 08:52 pm
@izzythepush,
You really have no couth, do you?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 04:21 am
@Ticomaya,
We're talking about Oralboy, someone not fit to mention Robin Cook's name.
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 12:00 pm
@oralloy,
There was no hoax. The goofy guy spouted complete gibberish, then he died of utter embarrassment when he realized what he'd done. >>

Your words reveal your ignorance of who and what the British House of Commons is, and how important they are to the British and the rest of the world, including the USA.

In case you've forgotten what the point of this subject is, and how important it is -- read it again ---

excerpt from an Apr.-Jun. 2004 article by Pierre-Henry Bunel, a former agent for French military intelligence.

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 01:45 am
@Rickoshay75,
Rickoshay75 wrote:
oralloy wrote:
There was no hoax. The goofy guy spouted complete gibberish, then he died of utter embarrassment when he realized what he'd done.

Your words reveal your ignorance of who and what the British House of Commons is, and how important they are to the British and the rest of the world, including the USA.

Hardly. My words do not address that subject in any way.

Rickoshay75 wrote:
In case you've forgotten what the point of this subject is, and how important it is -- read it again ---

The point was that some goofy guy said something really stupid, then died of embarrassment when he realized what he'd done.

Rickoshay75 wrote:

It must have been horribly embarrassing for him once he realized how stupid his statement was. Small wonder he keeled over dead.
0 Replies