If you could have any power what would it be and why?

MGSfan

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 04:46 am
You can only have one power and you can even make up the power so what would it be?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 606 • Replies: 9

dalehileman

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 12:43 pm
@MGSfan,
The power to render myself cheerful the Monday after a weekend of imported brews
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 03:05 pm
Electric power to run my house.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 05:18 pm
To eat anything I want and not have it effect my health or ideal weight (btw my ideal weight is in no way the weight the media tells me it should be...screw them, my ideal weight is probably 30-40 pounds more than that.)
DoctorGotz

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 06:14 pm
As a comic book fan, I've given this a lot of thought and...still don't have a definitive answer.

The most powerful super hero/villain I ever saw in a comic was Marvel's "Molecule Man" who could manipulate the molecules around him to do or be anything.

The guy was something of a idiot savant though, which was probably necessary for the FF to beat him and to stop him from ruling the universe. Some powers are just too powerful.

Myself, I would like to fly.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 11:02 pm
Return
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 10:16 am
@chai2,
Quote:
To eat anything I want
Except then our meals would occupy an inordinate periods of time
chai2

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 02:26 pm
@dalehileman,
How could "our" meals take up too much time if it's my super power?

It would be up to me to decide if the time I spent is inordinate or not.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 02:39 pm
I want the power to zap out of existence all the idiots i encounter online . . . it will then take me about two minutes a day to do my web surfing.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 04:55 pm
@Setanta,
That's not bad. Maybe I'll put in my bid for that one too. Of course, if I get it before you, a whole lot of the folks you consider idiots will remain on the Internet...but then you'll have no way to no and so no reason to care.
0 Replies