Was Frances Bacon the real Shakespeare?

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2013 11:29 pm
@Debacle,
Debacle wrote:

I was just completing my first answer above, Andy.

I assume it was a quixotic result of nature that you were unleashed upon the world at the same time Cervantes and Shakespeare dropped off the twig.

Not to mention Kit Marlowe and Tommy Kyd.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 03:15 am
OK, so first this gets revised by pulling several posts, and now it is revised by having all of my posts pulled. So what's going on here, LA, is this guy your asshole buddy?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 03:40 am
To repeat one of my remarks made in this thread before LA decided to play god with it, you can bet by god that Mark Twain would have preferred bacon to a play.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 04:21 am
He started two Shakespeare/Bacon threads. Maybe the missing remarks are in the other one -?
Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 04:30 am
@edgarblythe,
When i looked in the other thread, yesterday evening, some of the posts were the same as they had been here--and yet is was supposedly the second thread. There is definitely some kind of game being played here.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 10:38 am
@Setanta,
Your paranoia's breaking to the surface, Set. The Mark Twain/bacon quote is on the other thread, about four posts down from the top. Prob'ly all the others, too. Confusing when there are two threads on the same subject by the same poster, I know.
0 Replies

lillyandrew

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2013 09:41 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Nah. Bob Dylan was the real Shakespeare reincarnated.
Rickoshay75

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 11:53 am
@lillyandrew,
Nah. Bob Dylan was the real Shakespeare reincarnated. >>

Not interested, huh, I'm OK with that, but that doesn't mean you have the right poison the well for the others.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 04:59 pm
@Rickoshay75,
That's a bot, Rick. It just reposted my original response, the first one on this thread. No human agency involved there.
0 Replies