Why are predominately Black schools closing?

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 04:04 pm

Black Schools in The inner City Are Closing!
Black and other minority inner city schools in Detroit ,in Philly and soon in Washington D.C. will close ,simply it costs too much to provide police protection for the teachers and staff.

In these areas practically 100% of Whites have fled for their lives ,leaving the schools to the African- American population.

The question is ,where do the Black students go from here ?

Now ,granted these schools are also closing due to lack of classroom attendance on part of the highly" GIFTED" African- American student population in these great cities!

Will the criminal politicians resort to BUSING Black students further out into the suburbs , "THE WHITE SUBURBS" and into other White schools all over again?

And thereby renew the process of decay and social retrogression?
UNBELIEVABLE!

boomerang

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 04:59 pm
@count markovalley,
It's interesting to see your question right now. I was just in the car trying to explain to my 12 year old how ghettos form and what "white flight" was.

It's so sad what is happening with schools. I've been reading "The Death and Life of the Great American School System" (highly recommended) by Diane Ravitch. She's an education historian who served in Bush 2's cabinet and was one of the architects of NCLB.

She writes of the promise of NCLB -- to identify under-preforming schools and get them the help they needed, and of how that was quickly perverted to identifying them and cutting off funding, and closing them down. She's now one of the most vocal opponents of NCLB and Race to the Top.

One of the big problems is the corporate privitization of education with charter schools -- I imagine we'll see a lot of them springing up to take the place of all the schools that have been shut down.

And now we're coming up on Common Core....

What is happening in America's schools should be giving us all nightmares.
count markovalley

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 05:21 pm
@boomerang,
What it boils down to is the failure of our academicians to understand the inherent differences existing between students and children in general. education must meet the needs not only of the child but the needs of the culture and community that influenced him. trying to make scientists and physicists of young black kids is a waste of time,effort and money. [monkey]
But this is what black children are told. They, are smart enough to know they are being had .
All children should be tested at the earliest age possible and placed according to their aptitude and not to satisfy a particular racial quota.
this is as much a waste for blacks as it is for white kids. most white schools are having to operate on a tight budget in order to provide funding for minority schools. this is a waste of potential that this country will someday learn to regret wasting and ignoring.
but what can you expect out of a nation that has surrendered its will to resist the blood suckers and vultures operating out of zionist controlled congress.
there's precious little difference between the american congress and the knesset.
boomerang

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 05:27 pm
@count markovalley,
I guess I haven't had enough interactions with you to know that you're a racist. Now I do. Thanks. I like racists who are upfront about being racists -- they're so much easier to identify than the one's who pretend they aren't.

Is it safe to assume that your topic posted was just bait and that you really don't want to discuss it?

Should I assume that of any thread you might post in the future?
count markovalley

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 05:32 pm
@boomerang,
I thought i was discussing my topic. what do you want to know?
what part of what i wrote made you think i was a racist ;and of course I'm not.
why is racism an issue with you?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 09:30 pm
Quote:
trying to make scientists and physicists of young black kids is a waste of time,effort and money. [monkey]

Yeah, boomer. What could possibly make you think he's a racist?
boomerang

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 10:32 pm
@snood,
I was just getting ready to call Neil deGrasse Tyson and tell him he can't be a physicist anymore because it simply isn't possible for a black person to excel at any of that smart white people science stuff.

Now I'm thinking I'd better wait on that since Philip Emeagwali told me Tyson was pretty busy with other things.
tenderfoot

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 10:35 pm
@snood,
Read it again snood.. if you think he's a racist, it's means you are.
snood

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 04:59 am
@tenderfoot,
tenderfoot wrote:

Read it again snood.. if you think he's a racist, it's means you are.

...and if you stare long enough, a cloud can become a locomotive.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 05:56 am
@tenderfoot,
So then, you accept his premises without question? This clown has shown in literally dozens of threads that he's racist and a nazi-wannabe. You know, you will be judged by your friends. This is not someone an intelligent person would want for a friend.
0 Replies

count markovalley

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 05:11 pm
@boomerang,
"ready to call Neil deGrasse Tyson and tell him "

is he the moron on PBS? he's a plant . that guy's a jerk. another affirmative action scientist.
0 Replies