Subway Sleepers

IronLionZion

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 01:17 pm
caprice wrote:
IronLionZion: I'm not being insulting. I'm just wondering which post is truth and which is a lie.

Oh, by the way, here's your avatar. Mr. Green

http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:9zNZaoVuK00J:www.angelfire.com/tv/glide/img/annoyed.jpg

Again, be more amusing, or go back to bed.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 01:30 pm
IronLionZion: Well since you don't seem to be catching on to what I'm implying, let me spell it out for you. In your post responding to OCCOM BILL, you stated "Unfortunately, I was bartending, and by the time things got going I had drank more than all of the patrons combined." If you're residing in the U.S.A., it is my understanding that all 50 states prohibit the sale or possession of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21. Now in your other post, in response to my asking your age, you stated "Twenty years of perfection and counting" which clearly implies you are 20 years of age. So one of these posts must be untrue as they contradict each other.

And the avatar was meant to indicate how annoying you can be.

To quote you, "be more amusing, or go back to bed."

Very Happy
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 01:50 pm
caprice wrote:
IronLionZion: Well since you don't seem to be catching on to what I'm implying, let me spell it out for you. In your post responding to OCCOM BILL, you stated "Unfortunately, I was bartending, and by the time things got going I had drank more than all of the patrons combined." If you're residing in the U.S.A., it is my understanding that all 50 states prohibit the sale or possession of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21. Now in your other post, in response to my asking your age, you stated "Twenty years of perfection and counting" which clearly implies you are 20 years of age. So one of these posts must be untrue as they contradict each other.

And the avatar was meant to indicate how annoying you can be.

To quote you, "be more amusing, or go back to bed."

Very Happy

Uh, I guess you missed the part where I stated "my crew took over the club for the night." In fact, the club was rented out, turned into an after hours club for the night, and a few hundred people were tipped off. Five dollars was charged at the door and more money was made through the sale of beer, liquor, and I'm sure by at least some people, drugs.

All of it was orchestrated by several of my close friends. One of them asked me to help running the bar, and I agreed. So, obviously the entire endeavor was completely illegal. It wasn't as if I was bartending at a legitimate joint. Helpfull hint: paying attention is awesome, man.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 11:47 am
I'll just quietly place the cattle prod into another sleeper's lap. Ha that will teach them.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 06:47 pm
I absolutely refuse to ride the MBTA under any circumstances. It's crowded, hot (summer), freezing (winter), frequently filthy, & loud. I'll drive, walk, or pay the extra cash for a taxi.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 10:43 am
I wish. I cannot afford the parking rates in Boston. I cannot afford a cab daily to work - so the T is really the only option and in most cases is actually quicker for me during rush hour than driving.
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 09:51 pm
I'd love to take PT to work. But out here, it sucks. I have very fond memories of Bart in SF. Last time I rode it (Jan 2002) it seemed pretty expensive, but it had been ten years since riding it, and I'm sure the fare increases were, well, fair.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Subway Sleepers
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 12:57:16