Wars, Rumours Of Wars, Floods, Earthquakes, Terrorism -

Tommy

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2002 06:10 am
What Nex? An International Incident that's what. Between who/whom?

The Republic of Ireland (AKA Eire) and Span Estados Unidos de Mexico (AKA The United Mexican States).

And how did this Mexican Stand-Off come about? Well here's the Griff.

Mr Michael O'Connor of Parliament Street Kilkenny has opened a new Restaurant in the City and is justifiably proud of his new baby which took 2 years from conception to birth (figuratively speaking) when he opened his doors to an appreciative public. Imagine his horror, dismay and general digruntlement when he received a letter from the His Excellency Doctor Augustin Basave of the Embassy Of the The United Mexican States,
objecting to this Irish Eating House.

But Wait! It's not the Restaurant per se that the good Doctor is objecting to. No, No. It's the name of the Restaurant. And what is the name of this fine establishment that is about to cause the severing of diplomatic relations between Ireland and Mexico?

"The Drunken Mexican"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,581 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 20 Oct, 2002 07:38 pm
Ha ha ha, leave it

to the Irish!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2002 12:44 pm
Is His Excellency Doctor Augustin Basave of the Embassy Of the The United Mexican States identifying himself as the drunken Mexican in question? Perhaps his embassy should have a look at him.

G'day Tommy!
0 Replies

Tommy

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2002 05:47 pm
Hi Margo - Misti. I am going to go into insulting nationalities. The Irish are first - I don't want anyone accusing me of favouritism.

Kniocking down a house in Dublin recently, workmen, when they'd finished breast-feeding their shovels, found a skeleton with a medal on a ribbon round its neck. The Inscription read:

IRISH HIDE AND SEEK CHAMPION l910.

Stay Tuned for another insulted nationality tomorrow - As they Say here on Lottery Day - It Could Be YOU
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2002 05:58 pm
Tommy: That sounds like a nice, devious plan to me! You go man! Drunk Laughing Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Tommy

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2002 04:29 pm
I would love to speak Italian but I can't - so I grew underarm hair instead
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2002 08:16 pm
Tommy, does speaking Italian enable you to pinch on a deeper level? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 8 Nov, 2002 08:35 am
Hey, Tommy, what happened? I'm missing all the insults for the rest of the week. Where are Monday's, Tuesday's, Wednesday"s, Thursday's and today"s contributions? I know you had a birthday in there somewhere, but isn't it time to get over that hangover?
0 Replies

Tommy

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2002 11:49 am
Seeing as how I missed several days of Nationality Insults - it was thre regurgitating carrots - I am now back to normal.

"Give me your Poor, your tired, your huddled masses yearning to be free, provided they have satisfactorily filled out forms 3585 A through to 3599 Q".

"Down there" is a polite phrase used by English Public School girls who were taught it by nuns. It is not to be confused with Australia which, though it deserves the epithet, is referred to as "Down Under".

In the world of the British Nanny, there are three types of sin: little sins, big sins and taking off your shoes without undoing the laces.

It is difficult to put a finger on Canadian Charisma exactly because it is somewhere between a Baptist Minister and a Douglas Pine.

Sight-seeing Rome. Rather like a man who earns his living by exhibiting his granny's corpse.

And Last But Not Least - GERMANY!!! TA DA. The German Language sounds like someone in a Boeing 747 being copiously regurgitative in the the Sick Bag provided.
0 Replies