What is God's real name?

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 05:06 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
There was no part of the law that, in itself, was impossible.

Then why change the ten commandments and teach others as if they are the true ten?
neologist

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 05:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
neo wrote:
There was no part of the law that, in itself, was impossible.
Then why change the ten commandments and teach others as if they are the true ten?
What are you talking about?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 05:13 pm
@neologist,
Quote:

Again I am talking about the ten commandments as listed in exodus 34:1 through 34:28 vs what Christians call the ten commandments.
neologist

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 05:27 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Quote:

Again I am talking about the ten commandments as listed in exodus 34:1 through 34:28 vs what Christians call the ten commandments.
There seem to be more than 10. Who besides you believe these to be the 10 commandments? They are part of an extensive Law Covenant extending through the book of Deuteronomy. Again I ask what are you talking about?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 05:29 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
I didn't count all that were in Exodus 34, but there are more in the writings of Moses, so many that the Law was impossible for any human to keep. This was intended so the Jews could recognize the Christ. As Paul said "the Law has become our tutor leading to Christ".

If we were to stick with the ten the bible mentions, would it also be an impossibility? Sure I do realize that there are more than ten but would you disagree that the ten as referred to as The ten commandments in the bible are really to hard for man to follow?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 05:32 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
There seem to be more than 10. Who besides you believe these to be the 10 commandments?

The bible.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 05:44 pm
I'm beginning to think my aside with Setanta about zombies makes more sense than you are making. I'm going to take a break now.
Joe Nation

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 05:49 pm
@Ticomaya,
Steve Bob

His Middle Name is Bob.

Joe(prove me wrong)Nation
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 05:56 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
I'm beginning to think my aside with Setanta about zombies makes more sense than you are making. I'm going to take a break now.

That is cool and as you have stated you do not like the videos that I share, regardless I would like to share one in response to the logic that you have shared so far if others would like to watch it.

This is a warning, I think this person is able to share logic but even so if you are offended by setantas approach you will probably be even more offended by this persons approach.

Ragman

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 12:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
One more for the cult of Dusty...brilliant
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 01:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
. . . This is a warning, I think this person is able to share logic but even so if you are offended by setantas approach you will probably be even more offended by this persons approach.
What makes you aver that I would be offended by Setanta? His posts follow a logical thought pattern. Yours, on the other hand, are merely childish rants. You say your location is wall street. Please say you do not have clients
Setanta

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 02:44 pm
@Joe Nation,
OK, so you're saying his name is Steve Bob Holloway?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 02:50 pm
If i lived next door to that asshole Dusty, i'd embrace Jesus as my personal savior just so i didn't have to listen to that annoying f*cker any longer.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 03:00 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
If i lived next door to that asshole Dusty, i'd embrace Jesus as my personal savior just so i didn't have to listen to that annoying f*cker any longer.

What makes you think he would be an in your face type of neighbor? Maybe he only makes videos for those who care to watch and is not one to get in his neighbors business.
Setanta

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 03:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well the silly f*cker's getting in the business of some bible thumper who not only isn't his neighbor, but who apparently doesn't even live in the same town. He's a rube. He wears his hat in the house. He sits around in a recliner making videos about people he despises and gets all worked up until he's bouncing around in h is recliner, although not actually getting up and getting a modicum of exercise. Just the kind of guy you look to for wisdom, huh?

You know, you've gotten all pope holy on us lately, unreasoning illogic. You've been starting one thread after another on religious topics, or rather, what you cobble together thinking it makes an interesting religious topic. I guess flogging that dead horse about sociopaths wasn't working out for ya. I'll tell ya somthing else which isn't working out for ya, and that's your rant about the ten commandments. You'll need to come up with some fresh bait--no one's biting on that one.
neologist

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 03:46 pm
@Setanta,
You see, RL? I told you Set is rational.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 03:53 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
You didn't actually watch that, did you? My condolences.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 03:58 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
What makes you aver that I would be offended by Setanta?

I never said you were.

Quote:
His posts follow a logical thought pattern. Yours, on the other hand, are merely childish rants.

It feels good to be honest doesn't it?

Quote:
You say your location is wall street. Please say you do not have clients

Why do you have an understanding of my financial knowledge?

You know I do find many Christians to be loving people who I get along with very well.

You think that watching videos is lazy? Do you think that watching and listening to professor teach a course is lazy and people should only read?

Below is a Christian girl and I would think that all of my Christian friends would not belittle her video as being a lazy video to watch.

PS I had to pause it a few times because I am a slow reader.

neologist

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 04:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
neo wrote:
What makes you aver that I would be offended by Setanta?
I never said you were.
This is a suggestion of same.
reasoning logic wrote:
This is a warning, I think this person is able to share logic but even so if you are offended by setantas approach you will probably be even more offended by this persons approach
reasoning logic wrote:
. . . Why do you have an understanding of my financial knowledge?
Just a comment on my perception of your reasoning ability. I'll admit I could be wrong; you could be quite adept in certain areas. You just have not shown it in the threads I have observed. Do the terms red herring and non sequitur mean anything to you?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 05:04 pm
@neologist,
Naw, when the clown started bouncing around in his recliner i went elsewhere.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:48:33