Ever felt that you think too deep terms compared to most around you?

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 12:07 am
I mean while most seem to be interested in power, religion and such (at least around here), I have always been more of a spiritual being, while (in my eyes) most people seem to follow barriers, limits, I am more interested in breaking those boundaries.

I mean I sincerely thought I was a moron until I met people that not only understood my questions, but had a lot to add, sadly those seem hard to come by nowadays.

The closest thing I have found are holistic people, sadly those I have met start speaking about lucky charms, special powers, "their visions", and such... that is outside my interest, I prefer what I can see with my own eyes, as for visions "light healing" "healing crystals" and stuff that sounds like wizardry... As much as I respect their view, I cannot relate enough.

Yet many automatically assume I am that kind of guy... Nope.

Its like I am stuck in the middle of something... I long since stopped asking myself if I am a genius (my IQ is pretty... okay), or a stupid moron (most people dont get my metaphors, ideas, viewpoints etc.) as I wish no such brand, my girlfriend a Jurist understands me perfectly, and if such a smart girl can understand me perfectly (she even laughs and is happy to find someone that FINALLY understands her as well, I mean that is how we got steady!)

So I have settled for, I am... different... those which I love, love me, those which I accept,accept me, and those which I dislike, respect me and know that I have boundaries and wont let them step on me... without natural consequences.

Anyone out there that relates with what I am saying? If you do not understand what I mean, you are of course not the type, thus you may find the nature of this post... well whatever you call things you dont understand, just behave its a pretty modest request...

Now if you do relate, feel free to let me know, its a big world out there, I wonder how many I can relate to there are out there, and what type of people that is... and No, I do not want anyone to tell me what kind of person I am, that I will find on my own thank you Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,657 • Replies: 0
No top replies