husker

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 09:14 pm
wierd
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 09:25 pm
my gosh

Quote:
No, vampires are humans who have died, commonly babies before baptism or people unfortunate enough to have black cats jump over their coffins. Vampires occur everywhere, but in busy cities no one notices, the men said.

always some excuse to put down the black cats.

humph
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 09:29 pm
Ion Balasa, 64, explained that there are two ways to stop a vampire, but only one after he or she has risen to feed.

"Before the burial, you can insert a long sewing needle, just into the bellybutton," he said. "That will stop them from becoming a vampire."

But once they've become vampires, all that's left is to dig them up, use a curved haying sickle to remove the heart, burn the heart to ashes on an iron plate, then have the ill relatives drink the ashes mixed with water.

"The heart of a vampire, while you burn it, will squeak like a mouse and try to escape," Balasa said. "It's best to take a wooden stake and pin it to the pan, so it won't get away."

Shocked
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 09:56 pm
we always use Ron popeils Rotisserie. You tie up the vampires heart on thhe spit , you put it in the rest area, and then yslide it back into the rotisseries position.

THEN YOU SET IT.......
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 10:20 pm
yeah, but does a vampire heart really squeak like a mouse when you burn it?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 11:48 pm
Not a place I care to visit.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:01 am
Wouldn't zapping the heart in a microwave be more efficient than all this rigamarole with burning on an iron plate? We're living in a high-tech age, folks. Let's take advantage of it.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:26 am
What I want to know is how they figured out that the correct method of remedy was the cutting with the scyle, burning down to ashes, then mixing with water and drinking?
Was there a committee involved?
Were mistakes made? (Oh, Sergucho and his family screwed up, they got the heart cut out, but they only chopped it up and mixed it with garlic and tomatoes. What a mess! and they were vampires within the month.)

And what was the conversation like the first time?

Okay, we burned the heart. Now what shall we do with the ashes?
"I know! I know!!"
What Maritita?
"Let's mix them with water and then drink the water!!"
.....long pause.....

Yah, sounds right to me. Pass the ashes.

===

I'm going back to bed. I'm just sleeping, okay?? Leave that knitting needle alone.

Joe
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 06:12 am
How would vampire heart be on a George Foreman grill I wonder?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 06:31 am
broiled to perfection Cav and no messy grease either...:-)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 07:01 am
joe, they said this of the first guy who ate a tomato.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 07:20 am
Hey, farmerman, help me out here. Have you ever heard that tapioca in it's raw state is poisonous and they only found out how good it was (?) to eat because some natives tried to kill someone with it by cooking it and putting some in their enemies' food? I know I heard this when I was a kid, but now I can't find anything on it.

And I told my kids when they were little........and now they think their dad is nuts.

Not for just this example, of course, but if I could just,,,,,
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 08:27 am
I know that tapioca (manioc) root contains lethal amounts of cyanide , but this **** smells really vile and is easily detected in cooking. When its cooked out, the tapioca is the product. I didnt ever hear about poisoning your neighbors.
Dads can make stuff up and tell their kids cause its what we do. If theyre gonna be such "sticklers for truth" let em go into politics. I think your story, if not true, ought to be. (and I have no reason to doubt you.because as Mcgentrix said, "absence of presidents is not presence of abstinance" or something like that.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 08:33 am
Manioc! That's the word I'm looking for. I think.

If you think the first guy to eat a tomato was brave, you should have seen me the first time my yogi wife offered me

Tofutti Soy Carob Ice Dream.

I took a big spoonful.

Tastes as good as it looks. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies